How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do think Biden should have a press conference because there are things he needs to answer for directly (the facilities for migrant kids), but I don't trust the media to actually press him on those issues in any effective manner. If you watch the Psaki briefings, the framing of the questions by the press, both in those briefings and in general, has been especially terrible. So a Biden press conference would have the same inane, nonsensical questions like:

"You claim to want unity and bipartisanship, but zero Republicans voted for the American Rescue Plan. Was this a failure on the part of the administration, and what more could you have done to bend over backwards to work with Republicans who openly and admittedly obstructed, yet bragged about all the provisions in the bill? :jbhmm:"

"Why won't you give President Trump more credit for the development of the vaccines, even though he mishandled the pandemic so poorly that the only way to even remotely mitigate it was to have a vaccine? :jbhmm:"

"You said you wanted to have 100 million vaccinations in your first 100 days, but you've recently bragged about achieving that number in less than half that time. Are you intentionally under-promising so that you can over-deliver on this issue? :jbhmm:"

"You've spent three of the eight weekends since you've been in office back in Delaware for mass. How are the American people supposed to take this when you were critical of President Trump spending multiple weekends on his golf courses and at Mar-A-Lago? And why are you doing so much travel during the pandemic when the CDC urges people to restrict travel? :jbhmm:"

"When are you planning to euthanize your dog Major for his incident with a White House security member, and if you don't, are you saying you are condoning such violent attacks, and is that why you won't condemn Antifa and Black Lives Matter? :jbhmm:"

:scust:. Like, why even waste your time with this horseshyt? And these questions aren't even coming from known idiots and hacks like Peter Doocy. They're coming from people who were generally good at holding Trump's feet to the fire, like Yamiche Alcindor, Kristen Welker, and Weijia Jiang. :smh:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Actually you can. Calling someone a racist can make you be sued for Defamation of character.

It's the reason why you never hear politicians, authors, news, personalities, etc. Directly call anyone names or directly insult. It's always done indirectly.
This isn’t true. The standard for a public figure is considerably higher. If you call a public figure racist, to be found culpable in any sort of suit, the person would have to prove malicious intent. More or less you would have to prove that they knew for a fact that what they were saying wasn’t true or had ample evidence so that they should have known it was false and that they did it any way. It’s an incredibly high standard and it’s why tabloids get away with so much.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I think its bad that Biden isn't doing press conferences since I was also critical of Trump not doing press conferences.

I think that shyt is probably over now, unless it becomes the law.

Even though I think Biden needs to do press conferences, the White Press Corps hasn't been a serious body since the early 90s.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
fukk press conferences. Don’t talk about it, be about it and fukk the haters feelings. Biden’s bout dat executive action boss.

AdorableMaleAnt-size_restricted.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think its bad that Biden isn't doing press conferences since I was also critical of Trump not doing press conferences.

I think that shyt is probably over now, unless it becomes the law.

Even though I think Biden needs to do press conferences, the White Press Corps hasn't been a serious body since the early 90s.
biden doesnt do press conferences because hes old and unfit to do much besides read canned responses off a teleprompter. he'd get exposed badly

i was one of the first biden advocates to be the nominee, but theres no need to pretend like we all know this isnt true

im convinced that most of the biden '24 posters dont actually sit down and watch his public appearances :dead: