How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It's crazy but Biden is already starting to surpass Obama, this is first time I don't view him as Obama's VP. Dems gotta kill the filibuster and get the moderates in line if they want Biden to reach FDR level of greatness.
Obama gave him the blueprint to prepare him for what he’s doing today :ufdup:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Not long ago we were talking about Trump attempting to eliminate black workers in the federal workforce and becoming an authoritarian white supremacist state.

Salute to Joe and the Dems in congress who are lifting millions out of poverty, putting money in people’s pockets, and absolving the crushing taxes people would’ve owed on their ui benefits.

Both sides aren’t even remotely the same
I'm still seeing this BS on Twitter. A few idiots are saying that the stimulus is "political theater" by Democrats but they didn't actually do anything significant. Conservatives still with their culture war nonsense and still calling Biden "Sleepy Joe" because he hasn't done a solo press conference.

Sh!t is ridiculous :francis:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
this momentum is about to be enormous :wow: dominant, headlining democrats reopening america for the summer. weak, irrelevant, pathetic republicans, whining about dr seuss and led by a man who's banned from twitter

and all because of the GA voters :wow:

He;s moving the movement.

The bank puters are going to be puting this weekend.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yo before I forget I was listening to Fox for the speech because I was in the car and Tucker was having a meltdown and Hannity wasn't even coherent he was so mad I had to turn it off after a a couple of minutes.

Also Tucker went on to attacking the military for dealing with white supremacists and rape and attacked Biden, Austin, and Duckworth for their actions. Then Tucker is like "let me bring in someone with a military background that has integrity" and he's like "with me tonight is Oliver North".

I almost lost it. You've gotta be fukking kidding me.

:laff: