How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From what I gather, the Federal Reserve isn't concerned about inflation under Biden. They have way better tools for fighting inflation than they did in the 70s which was the last time the US had high inflation. If the Fed isn't worrying neither should you.:ehh:
hey, i dont have or want kids. i dont give a fukk about this country past another 40 years or so :salute:

but i cant imagine they can tack on another 3 trillion dollar infrastructure bill through reconciliation/out of thin air and there arent consequences. that doesnt seem right :dead:

fukk do i know though :yeshrug: frankly id love to see the dems challenge the republicans in front of the entire country that they can be included on an infrastructure bill or not. it could be the nail in their coffin

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
hey, i dont have or want kids. i dont give a fukk about this country past another 40 years or so :salute:

but i cant imagine they can tack on another 3 trillion dollar infrastructure bill through reconciliation/out of thin air and there arent consequences. that doesnt seem right :dead:

fukk do i know though :yeshrug: frankly id love to see the dems challenge the republicans in front of the entire country that they can be included on an infrastructure bill or not. it could be the nail in their coffin

Managed debt is a currency that we've been leveraging for decades. A near sighted person would see debt and foreign leverage while a far sighted person would see sustained international interest in the dollar as well as continued international interest in one of the deepest and liquid financial markets in the world in that of the US Treasury market.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Managed debt is a currency that we've been leveraging for decades. A near sighted person would see debt and foreign leverage while a far sighted person would see sustained international interest in the dollar as well as continued international interest in one of the deepest and liquid financial markets in the world in that of the US Treasury market.
Plus US interest payment on the national debt is extremely low, the US can absolutely afford the debt. Concern about the debt or inflation are not reasons to be against government spending right now.