FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Dems need to start doing more of this. Tell de troot

Problem is Manchin works with Democrats and is friends with Republicans.
@dtownreppin214

When he told Manchin about that Portman amendment he’s like “YOURE GONNA KILL THE BILL, JOE!” :damn:

Manchin don’t want that smoke... when HR1 comes up...

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Record 3,200 migrant children stuck in Border Patrol custody, with nearly half held past legal limit - CBS News

More than 3,200 migrant children were stuck in Border Patrol facilities on Monday, with nearly half held beyond a three-day legal limit, as the Biden administration struggles to respond to the sharp increase in the number of unaccompanied minors crossing the U.S.-Mexico border.
Border Patrol stations, which migrants have dubbed "dog kennels" and "ice boxes," have cinder-block cells meant to temporarily hold adult migrants. CBP is also holding unaccompanied children in a large "soft-sided" facility in south Texas that has more space and accommodations than Border Patrol stations; though it is designed for short-term custody as well.
The Biden administration has continued the Trump-era policy of using public health law to rapidly expel most migrant adults and families from the southern border, but it has shielded unaccompanied children from the expulsions.
Representatives for DHS and the White House did not respond to requests to comment on the documents obtained by CBS News.
Probably an issue worth being consistent on...

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
full
I never heard Chucky like this.

He made a good point about an effective gov't being a deterrent to people falling for these fascists.
When I saw him talking I was like :whoo:

it’s the first evidence they have truly learned from the past, much to the despair of some of our favorite HL hand wringers

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Biden gets it. All I can say he is trying. Its senate democratic centrist like Manchin and Sinema that are likely to sabotage Biden's presidency. Democratic centrist have done this in the past to Clinton and Obama.

As long as they keep those dirty commie liberals in check, eh? :yeshrug:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY

He is so delusional. He thinks it's 1984 where bipartisanship can still happen. He is doing damage to the party and yet people get mad at AOC for whatever reason. Bipartisanship died in 2010. The GQP has embraced full fascism and only care about power. They will vote down the infrastructure bill and HR1. He cares more about maintaining his Republican friends than the fate of American democracy.