How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't imagine Biden will let Manchin get in the way of his infrastructure bill. That's like the signature bill he toted during his campaign
breh if anything he needs manchin :dead:

how exactly do you see a not paid for infrastructure bill passing?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I can't imagine Biden will let Manchin get in the way of his infrastructure bill. That's like the signature bill he toted during his campaign

Manchin wants to spend trillions on infrastructure but wants tax hikes to pay for it. And yet thinks GOP will go along with it.

He's delusional.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Bernie already kinda hinted at having to use reconciliation for the infrastructure bill.
It's either pass it through reconciliation or remove the filibuster (or at least make the filibuster as painful as possible, like you have to be present and actually talking) and pass it with 51 votes. Dems should just give up any hope of 10 Republicans voting for any major Democratic legislation. :manny:

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
:dead: jesus. i guess if they run out of toilet paper again, we'll have plenty of 20 dollar bills to use
From what I gather, the Federal Reserve isn't concerned about inflation under Biden. They have way better tools for fighting inflation than they did in the 70s which was the last time the US had high inflation. If the Fed isn't worrying neither should you.:ehh: