How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why? Why would you do this? Morons across this country will just claim they're vaccinated. People had fake doctor's note saying they didn't have to wear masks.

because the fearmongering and irrational, arbitrary rules have to end :yeshrug: the vaccine is out. its over by june

you have the CDC out here telling people not to travel after they're vaccinated. that is NOT based in science :mindblown: so what the fukk is it based on?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Why? Why would you do this? Morons across this country will just claim they're vaccinated. People had fake doctor's note saying they didn't have to wear masks.
You get a CDC card when vaccinated, although i doubt it matters with these people.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its occurring to me that we're about to witness the dems put up the biggest victory of our fukkin lifetimes :mindblown:

not only is it a huge bill that puts tangible money in the entire countrys pockets, but they made every single republican vote against it :laff:

this victory tour has to be massive. take a month off and go back to your states and brag, brag, brag, brag about this :banderas:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Have mute Nap again now that's he's spamming this thread. :beli:

Someone remind me during the summer to reup the Hunter Biden thread where he pissed his pants for 2 weeks straight. :scust:
What’s spamming and why are you in a message board? If I had more than one account you wouldn’t be able to tell, would you? So why focus on content that you’re not even contributing to?