For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
asangaiqkml61.jpg

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate senators, civility ain’t coming back. They truly need to feel pain, most will never react cause they don’t live the lives we do.
exactly when i found out even sinema is makng 174k it made me think why are any of them making above 120k. that doesnt evne take into account moeny they get elswhere:stopitslime:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Trillions in spending and corporate tax hikes.... I’d like to see Mr. Bipartisan write the bill himself and try to get 10 rethugs to sign on to that. :heh:

i dont even see how the infrastructure bill happens after this covid bill happened :yeshrug: none of this shyt is paid for

for everyone who thinks an infrastructure bill is passing, how exactly do you see that happening?

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
exactly when i found out even sinema is makng 174k it made me think why are any of them making above 120k. that doesnt evne take into account moeny they get elswhere:stopitslime:
Don’t forget they have some of the best health insurance in the country. Meanwhile they get to decide on whether or not everyone else has the right to it.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

the covid relief bill alone is the most helpful bill we've seen for poor and middle class families and Joe did wonders on vaccine distribution. The usual TLR talking point is nothing gets done but in 6 weeks he's done more to help people than all four years of Trump.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the covid relief bill alone is the most helpful bill we've seen for poor and middle class families and Joe did wonders on vaccine distribution. The usual TLR talking point is nothing gets done but in 6 weeks he's done more to help people than all four years of Trump.

If you are being objective and not a hater, you have to take your hat off to the Democrats. To quote Biden, "This is a big fukking deal".

I would have liked to see the $15 minimum wage increase, but honestly that was the cherry on top. When you look into the details of this legislation, it's a no brainer to pass it.

But both sides are the same and whinny progressives on my side will continue to hate.