How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
This is why you pass popular policy. Instead the Dems are working to convince that 50% to vote for them by tailoring policies for them.
50 out of 50 Dems voted for massive COVID relief. Meanwhile, 0 out of 50 Republicans voted for massive COVID relief.

And Dems are the problem here?

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
50 out of 50 Dems voted for massive COVID relief. Meanwhile, 0 out of 50 Republicans voted for massive COVID relief.

This post deserves an infinite amount of daps.

Hustle backwards mentality got these nikkas yelling at a blue wall while republicans break in the front door and steal everything they own.

Know where the battle lines are and do not lose focus.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

cwPiUGN_d.webp

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Listen, we prefer to argue amongst each other not the obvious problem. Can we please stay on track here, thanks.

-management

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After thinking about it, I am glad they passed it and I’m glad Biden got a win but, if it was passed via reconciliation, why did it have to be watered down at all? I believe they (Democrats) originally wanted $3.4 trillion, then dropped down to $2.2 trillion because Republicans wouldn’t go that high, then they dropped down further to $1.8 trillion because Republicans would only go to $1.6 trillion after not wanting to go north of $1 trillion for the longest. Finally, they settled on the $900 billion package in December. Add this $1.9 trillion bill and it’s $2.8 trillion. With no Republican support. As predicted. Why not go for the full $3.4 trillion?

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
After thinking about it, I am glad they passed it and I’m glad Biden got a win but, if it was passed via reconciliation, why did it have to be watered down at all? I believe they (Democrats) originally wanted $3.4 trillion, then dropped down to $2.2 trillion because Republicans wouldn’t go that high, then they dropped down further to $1.8 trillion because Republicans would only go to $1.6 trillion after not wanting to go north of $1 trillion for the longest. Finally, they settled on the $900 billion package in December. Add this $1.9 trillion bill and it’s $2.8 trillion. With no Republican support. As predicted. Why not go for the full $3.4 trillion?

Because Manchin (someone correct me if I'm wrong)

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

The problem is they cut out millions of Americans from getting aid. That's the issue. Everyone knew the GOP wasn't going to help Biden. Manchin acted out because this what Biden really wanted. It's a win for him either way.