How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Are we talking about the same Joe Biden who thought he could work with Republicans despite them contesting his own election? :francis::mjlol::beli:. That's like getting a rattlesnake as a pet and then getting mad at it when it bites you. :pachaha:
Yes that Joe Biden. The one that won the election on the premise that he'd try to work with Republicans. That's what the public has polled positively on during the entire election cycle and the reason many voted for him. If it doesn't work, its not hard to go a different direction breh.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Biden's approval keeps rising because of how well he's handled covid. i imagine when $1400 checks go out and there's some normalcy this summer... some things open.. more safe... it'll continue to rise.

Does that buy back some seats in '22 that were thought to be lost? i can't say that it will but for right now.. i think we gotta say Biden has had a successful 6 weeks.
If he was doing as bad as some on here say he is, his approval ratings would be Trump status. They aren't, for a reason.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:whoo:

h9m7fbpqcqk61.png

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im glad Abbott told Biden to go fukk himself on reopening :ehh: should be an interesting political battle. and a terrible look for liberals if its not the disaster theyre hoping it is