How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You been telling me for the past year that Democrats have been on the wrong side of everything Covid-related to the entire opposite of the actual results. Now we're on "Democrats are going to lose 2022" because they are still concerned about Covid spread. I'm extremely skeptical of your assertion for a reason. :stopitslime:
kemp opening our state back up basically further tanked his rankings and was a pretty significant contributing factor on why they lost the big 3 races in the state in November/January, opening up is popular with Republican leaning voters and nobody else in the voting electorate so it ain't even all that good of optics.
to make matters our economy didn't even do any better from it for the most part

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
RfGO.gif
Obama was basically Troy Aikman:mjlol: :lolbron:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

it's indicative of his failure to start the conversation :yeshrug:

if biden was out here being realistic, and talking about summer, Abbott would look like a fukking idiot right now who was jumping the gun. but instead its "hey, no end in sight, Jack. just listen to this unelected doctor indefinitely:smugbiden:", so states are gonna say fukk it and do it themselves

just poor strategy :ehh:i hate to see it

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
theyre playing it too conservative :yeshrug: if you cant see that abbott and desantis are gonna be the success stories by memorial day, and biden and newsom are gonna be :camby: status, then just keep watching

but ill shut the fukk up about it, i know discussing this topic makes people upset

I swear I can find a post of you making this same argument spring/summer of last year. :martin:

Ah, here we go.

i think if trump catches the right timing on reopen optimism, he's gonna win :yeshrug:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
kemp opening our state back up basically further tanked his rankings and was a pretty significant contributing factor on why they lost the big 3 races in the state in November/January, opening up is popular with Republican leaning voters and nobody else in the voting electorate so it ain't even all that good of optics.
to make matters our economy didn't even do any better from it for the most part
I know that, but some people are obsessed with this narrative that everyone wants to go back to being 100% open before the pandemic is over and have been since this time last year.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Don't see how you've already determined they've failed two months in. That obviously makes a difference.

Right now they're on track for having Covid relief passed, vaccine logistics fixed allowing the return of life normalcy by fall, and a rebounding economy through 2022, but yeah, that's failure.

Yall keep cooking though.
This post is from 2009.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I haven't commented on much post Biden presidency but my expectations were low and I'm still disappointed. He's done very little and has only embolden the party's default position of benign neglect.
Yeah if only there were a candidate in the democratic primary that didn’t offer the party’s default position of benign neglect. :jbhmm: