How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
I stand by everything here. Its time for progressives to stop grandstanding and get shyt done. Either results matter or protestations matter. We can't replicate the republicans. We have to deliver and doing dumb shyt like this isn't helping.

Berne let us down

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stand by everything here. Its time for progressives to stop grandstanding and get shyt done. Either results matter or protestations matter. We can't replicate the republicans. We have to deliver and doing dumb shyt like this isn't helping.

well stated

make it $12, and then point to its success in 2025 and do it again :yeshrug:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Don't see how you've already determined they've failed two months in. That obviously makes a difference.

Right now they're on track for having Covid relief passed, vaccine logistics fixed allowing the return of life normalcy by fall, and a rebounding economy through 2022, but yeah, that's failure.

Yall keep cooking though.
No one has said Biden is a failure for getting Covid under control. I'm talking about his other promises.When you make promises and then fail to keep them it's failure. Biden failed to pass minimum wage due to an opinion, Bidens gotten zero support from Republicans and the VRA,George Floyd police reform and infrastructure are looking DOA because Biden isn't going to twist Synema and Manchin. That's the failure I'm talking about because we all know SCOTUS and the ReThugs are going to do everything to undermine his administration. I guess the bipartisanship is the ReThugs allowing the Dems to end Covid why the Dems allow them to keep suppressing votes, dominate the courts, etc

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
No one has said Biden is a failure for getting Covid under control. I'm talking about his other promises.When you make promises and then fail to keep them it's failure. Biden failed to pass minimum wage due to an opinion, Bidens gotten zero support from Republicans and the VRA,George Floyd police reform and infrastructure are looking DOA because Biden isn't going to twist Synema and Manchin. That's the failure I'm talking about because we all know SCOTUS and the ReThugs are going to do everything to undermine his administration. I guess the bipartisanship is the ReThugs allowing the Dems to end Covid why the Dems allow them to keep suppressing votes, dominate the courts, etc
I’m sorry did I miss something? Is Biden’s term ending soon?

Do you think he’s not leaning on Manchin and Sinema? Did you really think any of those would be doable within the first 2 months of his presidency?

Last edited:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I’m sorry did I miss something? Is Biden’s term ending soon?

Do you think he’s not leaning on Manchin and Sinema? Did you really think any of those would be doable within the first 2 months of his presidency?
Excuses I see :stopitslime:. He knows exactly how DC works.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Exactly. You obviously don’t. :heh:
Are we talking about the same Joe Biden who thought he could work with Republicans despite them contesting his own election? :francis::mjlol::beli:. That's like getting a rattlesnake as a pet and then getting mad at it when it bites you. :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Biden's approval keeps rising because of how well he's handled covid. i imagine when $1400 checks go out and there's some normalcy this summer... some things open.. more safe... it'll continue to rise.

Does that buy back some seats in '22 that were thought to be lost? i can't say that it will but for right now.. i think we gotta say Biden has had a successful 6 weeks.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know why Senate business is being entirely blamed on Biden when Schumer is still a spineless fakkit and Bernie sucks at his job. :yeshrug: