How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Sounds like you've never talked to Republicans.

As long as Trump and the FOX News are against M4A they will be too. No amount of educating them on the subject will make a difference.
....did you read my post? When something is vilified on literally every mainstream media, left and right, of course it’s going to be that way. But I’m talking about having actual conversations with actual people I have to interact with and be cordial with on a daily basis as an electrician living in KY. Not just “random Republican”. I’ve literally had these conversations, this isn’t a hypothetical.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Sounds like you've never talked to Republicans.

As long as Trump and the FOX News are against M4A they will be too. No amount of educating them on the subject will make a difference.
Recent polls have republicans favoring M4A anywhere from 46% to 51%. I was surprised, but people hate the health insurance industry more than almost anything.

FOX likes to trick viewers into thinking conservatives don’t want M4A when they throw around terms like “socialized medicine.” But when people are asked if they support single payer government health care, they’re in huge support. People are falling for the bullshyt about M4A less and less each year.

88% of democrats support it. I think 68 or 69% of independents do. It’s not some crazy radical policy

Almost everyone that has Medicare loves it and says they wished they could’ve had it sooner. M4A is not some wildly unpopular policy like the corporate media tries to tell people it is. Most Americans want that shyt, and a lot of the ones that say they don’t could be sold on it.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Yes, I have talked to Republicans in real life. Most of them don't rock with M4A.
Polling obviously isn’t 100% accurate but I think you’d be surprised

69 percent of Americans want Medicare for All, including 46 percent of Republicans, new poll says

2 of the 3 of the Republicans at my job (the ones that admit it at least) started softening on M4A, and even supporting it, once we got 4-6 weeks into the pandemic. I think covid19 made a lot of people that didn’t support M4A for all start to rethink it.

It doesn’t help that even CNN and MSNBC don’t portray M4A in an honest way. They always frame it negatively or misconstrue it. Despite all of that, it’s got so much support because people are suffering immensely in our medical system.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The minimum wage should really be closer to 20. I don’t get why not have it in the covid relief bill. It’ll never become an easier battle to fight.

people deserve a living wage to help catch us up to the rest of the developed world. This is crazy that this is even having to be a fight. If it doesn’t happen now I’m not confident it ever will.
i hope it happens :yeshrug: i support it

but i cant look at the reality of the current situation and just pretend it doesnt exist. it looks like its not in the cards

Corny Batman

Caped Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Citizens of Gotham
zBaj9Ze.jpg

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Wall to wall coverage right now on every single DFW local news outlet of Biden's speech in Houston. This is a 30-minute infomercial for Biden as they're not only covering the speech but also the details of the disaster relief & covid relief.

I've been saying this for months! If Biden wants to cut through the Fox News/Twitter bubble it's going to be crucial that he gets out of DC as much as possible and touches the people.

Last edited:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Wall to wall coverage right now on every single DFW local news outlet of Biden's speech in Houston. This is a 30-minute infomercial for Biden as they're not only covering the speech but also the details of the disaster relief & covid relief.

I've been saying this for months! If Biden want to cut through the Fox News/Twitter bubble it's going to be crucial that he gets out of that DC bubble as much as possible and touches the people.
10000000% this.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so you push it back from 21 to 22. thats one year :dahell:

No, it's not one year because it's not going to pass by then. They'd have to wait until at least 2023 in hopes that maybe they actually gained enough seats to pass it in the Senate, at which point you've cut the timeline from four years (2021 to 2025) to two years (2023 to 2025), which would not only be all the excuse the Republicans need to be against it, and even the moderate Democrats would go :whoa:.