How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He needs to nudge them into investigating bozo if they won't do it on their own. I don't give a fukk how "partisan" it looks. You cannot let trump and his administration get away with all the shyt they did unscathed. A Republican president would never let a Dem get away with half of the same.
Who says they won't do it on their own though? The paper trail will be a mile long.

If Biden I'm getting out of the way almost only for plausible deniability reasons. "Such and such got indicted? I have nothing to do with that. Not my problem" :smugbiden:

The directive will be implicit.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
That's all you had to say and that's all I was trying to say.

People were suggesting otherwise and I called bullshyt.
Who said he was "unqualified"? I only said I wouldn't be impressed with this selection because he was the cop on the beat when Wall Street, for the large part, got away with their crimes related to the financial crisis. You said he would be "a great pick" and that you have "a ton of respect for him". I see no reason to give him the benefit of the doubt as a change agent.

King Kreole

Daps
If Biden is specifically telling DOJ not to go after Trump than that is wrong and as far as I'm concerned the same kind of interference that Trump was doing with the DOJ.

If Biden is saying that he won't tell the DOJ to specifically go after Trump than that is something entirely different.
This report is saying he's not going to provide leadership in pursuing justice against the Trump administration because he "has raised concerns that investigations would further divide a country he is trying to unite and risk making every day of his presidency about Trump" and his advisors saying "He's going to be more oriented toward fixing the problems and moving forward than prosecuting them."

This is the exact same fukking shyt the Obama administration said about the Bush administration war criminals, and it's in large part a reason Trump won the Presidency. It's totally corrosive to the idea of a nation being built on justice and laws, and signals to the populace that as long as you're powerful and wealthy you are immune to the consequences of your actions. I hate that this is even being discussed, there should be criminal charges ready to go on day 1.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This whole election I was hoping that Biden was just doing typical campaign bullshyt with his "restore the soul of the nation by letting bygones be bygones and working with Republicans" schtick, but holy shyt we're fukked if this guy actually believes that crap.
Don't vote in corrupt actors. :unimpressed:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Who said he was "unqualified"? I only said I wouldn't be impressed with this selection because he was the cop on the beat when Wall Street, for the large part, got away with their crimes related to the financial crisis. You said he would be "a great pick" and that you have "a ton of respect for him". I see no reason to give him the benefit of the doubt as a change agent.
One, financial crimes was not the only subject of his jurisdiction. There are plenty of other law enforcement agencies that deal specifically with finance. Two, you're looking for a "change agent". Don't think that's in the job description.

King Kreole

Daps
One, financial crimes was not the only subject of his jurisdiction. There are plenty of other law enforcement agencies that deal specifically with finance. Two, you're looking for a "change agent". Don't think that's in the job description.
Financial crimes would be the main area of his career that would be relevant to discuss in the context of him being floated as head of SEC.

Being a change agent absolutely is in the job description, if they want it to be. And if these people aren't going to be change agents, then what the tenpenny fukk did we vote them in for? To continue the same shyt that brought us here? My god, if we're wetting our panties at the idea of change being brought to fukking Wall Street of all places, we might as well just go home and call it a day.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Financial crimes would be the main area of his career that would be relevant to discuss in the context of him being floated as head of SEC.

If these people aren't going to be change agents, then what the tenpenny fukk did we vote them in for? To continue the same shyt that brought us here? My god, if we're wetting our panties at the idea of change being brought to fukking Wall Street of all places, we might as well just go home and call it a day.
Yeah, and for the most part, he's done a good job of handling what's come across his desk. I vote people in to do their jobs. I'm not asking them to change the entire world to fit some narrow form of justice. No SEC chairman is making massive changes overnight or even after 4 years. Regardless, with how hands off Trump has been this admin will be a stark improvement. Stop with the hyperbole. :camby:

Last edited:

King Kreole

Daps
Yeah, and for the most part, he's done a great job of handling what's come across his desk. I vote people in to do their jobs. I'm not asking them to change the entire world to fit some narrow form of justice. No SEC chairman is making massive changes overnight or even after 4 years. Regardless, with how hands off Trump has been this admin will be a stark improvement. Stop with the hyperbole. :camby:
An SEC chairman absolutely could make massive changes overnight. This shyt isn't quantum physics, it's having the moral and political courage to justly enforce the laws and regulations on the books. But if you think Preet has done a "great job" and you're satisfied with the status quo as it pertains to Wall Street criminality, then I guess we just have different expectations. :yeshrug:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
An SEC chairman absolutely could make massive changes overnight. This shyt isn't quantum physics, it's having the moral and political courage to justly enforce the laws and regulations on the books. But if you think Preet has done a "great job" and you're satisfied with the status quo as it pertains to Wall Street criminality, then I guess we just have different expectations. :yeshrug:

I disagree. Administering the law in this context is very much like a physics problem. :heh:

Just enforcing the laws to the T is not the only calculation being made as a regulatory commission.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
:snoop: does anybody believe a republican president would refrain from investigating obama if he was living foul because it would fracture the nation? LOL they would have obama doing a perp walk like a street nygga

there is no bipartisanship. there is just harlem globetrotters and washington generals. which one are you going to be? we have a fresh 4 years, lets learn from the past and do better, please

no more bush rehab tour