How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

:mjlol: these groups like Sunrise and Justice Dems are hilarious

Richmond was on Biden's team from Day one :russ:

I think precisely because Richmond was on the campaign they held their fire during the election season, which is what all the moderates were asked for. Imagine the furor they would have for lefty groups if they started a campaign against Richmond before Biden won, instead of displaying the coalition discipline that centrists are currently smearing them as lacking?

"Don't say anything before the election...or after the election." These people just want leftists to disappear completely:mjlol:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

full

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
How you hype about Preet Bharara (one of the biggest attention whores to come out of SDNY) boggles the mind. Come on y'all, do better :mjlol:

The EDNY does everything SDNY does plus more, with half the fanfare and hype. Appoint someone from there to head the SEC.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
How you hype about Preet Bharara (one of the biggest attention whores to come out of SDNY) boggles the mind. Come on y'all, do better :mjlol:

The EDNY does everything SDNY does plus more, with half the fanfare and hype. Appoint someone from there to head the SEC.
Since I was the only one talking about him, you could quote me. Regardless, I think he's qualified to do the job and would do well in the position. There are probably plenty of other choices, but it wouldn't be a bad pick to me at all.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Since I was the only one talking about him, you could quote me. Regardless, I think he's qualified to do the job and would do well in the position. There are probably plenty of other choices, but it wouldn't be a bad pick to me at all.

I agree that he is qualified and all signs point to him doing a good job. Far from a bad pick, it would be a lazy one. A career prosecutor from within the SEC Wall Street division, or someone from EDNY would signal a real intent to get serious with Wall Street. Preet talks the talk and will secure a few high level convictions but will he signal that same intent? His record says no IMO.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

And before anybody says "New York state will get him!" just remember that every single time you said "We've got him now!" you were wrong. :stopitslime:

I think they should look into the Trump's admins corruption provided he doesn't try to pardon everyone, but if you're expecting Biden to say "I'm personally directing the DoJ to look into all Trump admin activities" its not going to happen. Ever.

He's going back to letting the DoJ operate on its own. Most likely, they'll end up investigating plenty with meh results.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I think they should look into the Trump's admins corruption provided he doesn't try to pardon everyone, but if you're expecting Biden to say "I'm personally directing the DoJ to look into all Trump admin activities" its not going to happen. Ever.

He's going back to letting the DoJ operate on its own. Most likely, they'll end up investigating plenty with meh results.
He needs to nudge them into investigating bozo if they won't do it on their own. I don't give a fukk how "partisan" it looks. You cannot let trump and his administration get away with all the shyt they did unscathed. A Republican president would never let a Dem get away with half of the same.