How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
i agree with it too, but the debt just exceeded the size of the economy for the first time in history, BEFORE the dems pass a 1.9 trillion dollar bill. where the fukk is biden gonna get another 3 or 4 trillion for infrastructure? :dead:
The same place the United States government - or any monetarily sovereign entity - gets all the money it spends on any expenditure, thin air.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Manu Raju
@mkraju
Manchin opposes Neera Tanden for OMB, says her past comments are too toxic.
"I have carefully reviewed Neera Tanden’s public statements and tweets that were personally directed towards my colleagues on both sides of the aisle from Senator Sanders to Senator McConnell and others"
4:09 PM · Feb 19, 2021

Manu Raju
@mkraju
Feb 19, 2021
Replying to @mkraju
"I believe her overtly partisan statements will have a toxic and detrimental impact on the important working relationship between members of Congress and the next director of the Office of Management and Budget."

Manu Raju
@mkraju
This could imperil her nomination unless any Republican steps forward to save her in the 50-50 Senate
4:10 PM · Feb 19, 2021

Last edited:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

I have two thoughts: (1) it’s crazy that after years of bashing the left-wing of the party, it is the center-right member of the party that might seal her fate and (2) Manchin is full of shyt. He voted for numerous Trump appointees but now someone who is overtly for the Democratic Party is too partisan. What were Barr, Sessions, Kavanaugh? This dude is going to be a headache.

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Kinda agree with this...:ld:

Saw the Castro brothers and others on the news yesterday doing a lot of bashing of R's but not enough pivoting to the need for a large-scale infrastructure bill.

Also, this administration need to OD brag when they do anything that helps people. Not enough people realize Biden made an emergency declaration earlier in the week. Gotta get out in front of the cameras and force the media (especially local media) to cover these things. A tweet is not sufficient.

I have a reason why the Dems aren't focusing on a solution, but what do you think?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I have two thoughts: (1) it’s crazy that after years of bashing the left-wing of the party, it is the center-right member of the party that might seal her fate and (2) Manchin is full of shyt. He voted for numerous Trump appointees but now someone who is overtly for the Democratic Party it too partisan. What were Barr, Sessions, Kavanaugh? This dude is going to be a headache.
We were told he wouldn't be a problem.:francis:

Saying that, she was a terrible choice.