How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I like Dayen, but whats up with progressives taking snipes at black people using money to shift change? :gucci:

Yall don't see this shyt over and over again? :gucci:

Like am I just the only one drawing a side eye at people taking offense to this? :mindblown:

Go after the banks. Stop focusing on nikkas trying to shift the culture :stopitslime: :dahell:

@wire28 @Th3G3ntleman @ezrathegreat @Jello Biafra @humble forever @Dameon Farrow @Piff Perkins @Pressure @johnedwarduado @Armchair Militant @panopticon @Tres Leches @ADevilYouKhow @dtownreppin214 @DrDealgood @Red Shield
Call it what it is. They hate anything that participates oil in a capitalist society. Unless you inherited your money (like many of these leftists) they’re gonna hate. Just hilarious watching these people get upset at the mere idea of black business. Noname was doing this all last year on twitter.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

xFavcfz.gif

:russ::russ::russ::russ:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Call it what it is. They hate anything that participates oil in a capitalist society. Unless you inherited your money (like many of these leftists) they’re gonna hate. Just hilarious watching these people get upset at the mere idea of black business. Noname was doing this all last year on twitter.
That’s not what Dayen is implying. He’s highlighting the problem of SPACs. He’s been writing about it since CARES passed. Very underreported.

As far as Kaep, I don’t fault him for getting this bread to push his causes.