How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
In Biden administration reversal, Justice Dept. drops discrimination suit against Yale
The Justice Department notified a federal judge Wednesday that it is dropping a high-profile discrimination lawsuit against Yale University that was brought by the Trump administration.

A two-sentence filing in U.S. District Court in Connecticut gave notice of the government's "voluntary dismissal of this action."

The case marked an escalation in the Trump Justice Department's attacks on affirmative action programs that many conservatives consider illegal.

Yale said it was gratified by the decision to drop the lawsuit.

"Our admissions process has allowed Yale College to assemble an unparalleled student body, which is distinguished by its academic excellence and diversity. Yale has steadfastly maintained that its process complies fully with Supreme Court precedent, and we are confident that the Justice Department will agree,” it said in a written statement.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
eh, he's setting a tone early. I think he'll calm down.

he hasn't had this much power in a while so its uncomfortable
I get it, I hope he serves another 30 years in the Senate.

But his tone w/ VP Harris was unacceptable and he's also arguing against extremely popular/bipartisan legislation.

That article shows 2/3rds support for the covid relief bill and majority support for most of Biden's agenda. Not surprisingly, the least popular agenda item is border wall...

The only Biden policies that received nearly as much opposition as support were “halting construction on the border wall with Mexico” (45 percent to 42 percent)

This is where Republicans will regain their footing. Apparently, the immigration bill is coming up in the summer/fall. @No1

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

But his tone w/ VP Harris was unacceptable and he's also arguing against extremely popular/bipartisan legislation.

That article shows 2/3rds support for the covid relief bill and majority support for most of Biden's agenda. Not surprisingly, the least popular agenda item is border wall...

This is where Republicans will regain their footing. Apparently, the immigration bill is coming up in the summer/fall. @No1

again, i can't help but notice the kayfabe here.

Was manchin really mad, or did the white house give manchin enough runway to "appear" mad?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
But keep in mind,the R Voters feel like The Establishment Rs "Shivved" Donald Trump and they are already warming up to do the same to The Q Team so I somewhat suscribe to the Theory that the GOP will Split up

Whigs

If nothing else, Republican voters usually stay on code :mjpls: we should assume they'll fall in line by next year

The real question is can Dems maintain something close to 2018 turnout without Trump in office.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

If I’m the Democrats I just keep nailing down the advertisement that they gave you money and saved the economy and Republicans let you be sick and broke. 0 Republicans voting for a bipartisan bill shows that they think that they can rehash the strategy of 2010 and just run against everything Democrats did while putting forth nothing. They won’t have a scary black man to do it to this time.

As an aside, fam look at this NewsMaxx shyt from the other day . That’s what Republicans are up against.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I think fukkery should stay in the title. Biden's off to a decent start but he doesn't deserve any special treatment.

His administration will have its fair share of fukkery too.
It wasn’t made in good faith considering the author, but it’s all good. We will be keeping them honest and continuing to call out the non fukkery they complain about

Daps
If nothing else, Republican voters usually stay on code :mjpls: we should assume they'll fall in line by next year

The real question is can Dems maintain something close to 2018 turnout without Trump in office.

They usually do, but I wonder if they can continue to. Their problem is that they turned off a bunch of the upper-and upper-middle class white people in urban and suburban areas that normally would vote for them. Those people have been slowly voting for Dems more and more since the Tea Party became a thing.

They used to be able to keep those folks aligned with the religious nuts and the KKK types, which made them viable. They can't lose one of those three groups without running into trouble, though. They're trying to make the calculations right now about what to do, and honestly it looks like they're going to just hope that they don't slip with these well-off educated whites anymore, which probably isn't going to work based on trends.

But that's why you're seeing so much disarray and why Republican politicians are finally not on code for once. And it's fukkin SWEET. :ahh:

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
If I’m the Democrats I just keep nailing down the advertisement that they gave you money and saved the economy and Republicans let you be sick and broke. 0 Republicans voting for a bipartisan bill shows that they think that they can rehash the strategy of 2010 and just run against everything Democrats did while putting forth nothing. They won’t have a scary black man to do it to this time.

As an aside, fam look at this NewsMaxx shyt from the other day . That’s what Republicans are up against.

Everyone falling back from the Dominion smoke

:dead::dead: