How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Is it just me or are Republicans hella :flabbynsick: right now?

The void left by Trump is noticeable. The whole party and right wing media seems hella discombobulated and incoherent. Cornyn tweeting about Hunter, Mitch attacking the Qanon caucus, the sensible Republicans bringing a ass-halted relief bill to the table, Hawley scared to show his face, McCarthy emasculated...

Meanwhile Biden is moving like a machine. When this relief bill passes his approval rating might hit 60+.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

The void left by Trump is noticeable. The whole party and right wing media seems hella discombobulated and incoherent. Cornyn tweeting about Hunter, Mitch attacking the Qanon caucus, the sensible Republicans bringing a ass-halted relief bill to the table, Hawley scared to show his face, McCarthy emasculated...

Meanwhile is moving like a machine. When this relief bill passes his approval rating might hit 60+.
a muscle with no resistance is weak

trump treated them like a cheap motel then left them to clean up

they're left with a broken condemned house

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Meanwhile Biden is moving like a machine. When this relief bill passes his approval rating might hit 60+.
They getting punched in their mouths on all fronts with no counters.. they don’t have any more plays they are done

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
a muscle with no resistance is weak

trump treated them like a cheap motel then left them to clean up

they're left with a broken condemned house
Don’t underestimate what those two GA seats did to the Republicans. Moscow Mitch still seems stunned and bitter about it. They went from the driver’s seat to the back seat thanks to y’all bamas.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

They don’t have anything to fight against yet. Plus they’re laying low after the capital got stormed. Just wait until towards the end of the year. Low key they’re trying to figure out how to move without maga backlash.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

they are :flabbynsick: but we need to remember that this country is full of racist idiots who will vote against their own best interests to 'own' the libs smh