How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think he's wasting time and I said as much months ago when many people in this thread were telling Biden to explore every extreme of executive power ASAP straight off the bat.

The public wants Biden to make the effort, even if the probability is slim to none. If it doesn't work, then go with the hammer. Judging when to do so is the hard part. Legislating is the best way to make sure your changes become codified permanently instead of wiped off the map during the next term.

I disagree. :yeshrug:

People need financial relief and to get out of this pandemic safely. Nobody cares about this bullshyt 'reaching across the aisle' if it going to produce anything.

Anybody paying attention already knows what the GOP is about. Trying to appeal to them and getting nothing in return but partisan gridlock is a recipe for disaster. People will just see it as another excuse by the feckless dems not to do anything for the American people.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
"Twitter journalist" are going to have a long road if they operate with this admin like they did with the tweet first/tweet often Trump administration.

Right now they're seemingly speculating a lot only for a press release to come out and makes their long tweet thread moot.
yeah people are about to be in for a rude awakening. the old reality show administration conditioned them into a mode now where they are looking for sensational gotcha questions, meme opportunities and writing think pieces based on speculation when this administration is at minimum going to be competent enough to make all that (continue) to look silly

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Every politician, business leader, etc.. accepts speaking fees. Non-story. Also, Biden has done more than Trump in one week yet we are talkin like he's sitting around doing nothing? :what:

I'm happy with what he's done.
He could take a shyt on your dinner plate and you’d beg for more, let’s be honest dude.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Made, the ink isn't dry on Biden's presidency and we are talking about speaking engagements.

What in the actual fukk? It's like a far left manual for undermining democrat presidencies.

Shambolic.

She already can’t deal with this unless she gets a waiver from general counsel at Treasury.

SEC and DOJ are going to be more relevant on Citadel

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Made, the ink isn't dry on Biden's presidency and we are talking about speaking engagements.

What in the actual fukk? It's like a far left manual for undermining democrat presidencies.

Shambolic.
Listen, you may not want to hold your leaders accountable, but dammit we will :ufdup:

I’m giving joe til feb 1st to relieve her of her duties. If he doesn’t, we might as well just had four more years of trump :troll:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So I didn’t know the dems can pass two budget reconciliation bills this year?!:ohhh: Holy shyt. Let’s see what Biden can do and see if he could convince a few republican senators if not let’s get shyt through with two budget reconciliation bills. They can then use the filibuster for HR-1 if rethugs want to play ball.:mjgrin:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
So I didn’t know the dems can pass two budget reconciliation bills this year?!:ohhh: Holy shyt. Let’s see what Biden can do and see if he could convince a few republican senators if not let’s get shyt through with two budget reconciliation bills. They can then use the filibuster for HR-1 if rethugs want to play ball.:mjgrin:

Its cause FY21 is till Oct 1

After Oct 1 they can do another budget reconciliation bill for FY22

But HR1 and stuff like that can't be passed unless you get rid of the filibuster..

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
15min wage.
Climate change.
Medicare and medicaid expansion.
Telling Saudi and UAE to fukk off.
Warren progressives in meaningful executive positions.
Popular sec state pick.
Marijuana legalization on deck.
Government support of green energy.
600 million vaccines by summer.
Push for additional stimulus.
Rent/mortgage forgiveness.
10k student loan relief.

Instead where looking for Stoller tweets to complain about shyt.
:whoo: