How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
yellen went from an excellent pick to a *insert snake emoji* for something 1.3% of people know about and even less care about :dead: republicans job is so easy when nikkas do it for them :mjlol:

We've reached that point huh?

"I like the policy but you can't do it like that!" :damn:

"All of that should've been done before inauguration!" :damn:
this is the first week and they already actin an ass :snoop: its gonna be a long term

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Biden's making some decent moves but he's wasting time trying to push for bipartisanship. Rethuglicans have been saying since day one, "fukk your unity :camby:," and will use the Trump impeachment and all the EOs as their excuse. They need to be taking more time making sure the corporate dems like Sinema and Manchin don't fukk over the whole party on some bullshyt.

I also think they need to scrap that $1400 and go for the full $2000. I don't think the extra $1400 was some bait and switch (and anybody saying it is is being intellectually dishonest), but I do understand the optics of that are very poor. Besides, if that $600 isn't already long gone for most people it will be by the time the next stimulus is passed.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's going to be a good 4 years if all we've got to talk about is speaking engagements. :mjlol:

Non-issue.
Got damn we saw corruption all over the previous administration and dudes in here worried about speaking engagements?:stopitslime:

lol nothing passes the purity test for some of you. I guarantee most of the people involved in gov have done speeches for companies.

Cmon Biden pass the 2gs or 1400 already so these people can stop bytching. :ohhh: Oh that’s right the senate needs to get going first.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I think Biden's making some decent moves but he's wasting time trying to push for bipartisanship. Rethuglicans have been saying since day one, "fukk your unity :camby:," and will use the Trump impeachment and all the EOs as their excuse. They need to be taking more time making sure the corporate dems like Sinema and Manchin don't fukk over the whole party on some bullshyt.

I also think they need to scrap that $1400 and go for the full $2000. I don't think the extra $1400 was some bait and switch (and anybody saying it is is being intellectually dishonest), but I do understand the optics of that are very poor. Besides, if that $600 isn't already long gone for most people it will be by the time the next stimulus is passed.
Bernie already workin Incase those two start some fukk shyt and don’t want to work with the rest of the dems.:mjgrin:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What's goin on is these people had it easy with Trump. There was always some fukkery to
"Twitter journalist" are going to have a long road if they operate with this admin like they did with the tweet first/tweet often Trump administration.

Right now they're seemingly speculating a lot only for a press release to come out and makes their long tweet thread moot.

write about and get mad about. With Biden they are really digging in the dirt and coming up with rocks and saying it's gold..

Right?! We've got guys having conniptions in here and it hasn't even been a work week and Biden has been killing it.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

I don't think he's wasting time and I said as much months ago when many people in this thread were telling Biden to explore every extreme of executive power ASAP straight off the bat.

The public wants Biden to make the effort, even if the probability is slim to none. If it doesn't work, then go with the hammer. Judging when to do so is the hard part. Legislating is the best way to make sure your changes become codified permanently instead of wiped off the map during the next term.