How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Great first week out the gate. We actually got the readout of the call with Putin and it wasn't fugazi. Fox News is taking major Ls, the executive orders are coming in hot, impeachment of Trump is on deck, Jen is sonning people in the daily briefings. Cabinet members are getting through congress. I'm loving the speed that Joe's admin to moving at.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Great first week out the gate. We actually got the readout of the call with Putin and it wasn't fugazi. Fox News is taking major Ls, the executive orders are coming in hot, impeachment of Trump is on deck, Jen is sonning people in the daily briefings. Cabinet members are getting through congress. I'm loving the speed that Joe's admin to moving at.

Amazing what happens when the previous administration was a gang of psychopaths who wanted to overthrow the government

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
We'll see breh. Knowing how to and actually doing and besting McConnell are two completely different things.:usure:
Joe won't start throwing his weight around until this week of EO's is done. No one is surprised at what McConnell is doing right now. Will he be a major hindrance? Yes, we knew that going in. Is he going to stop any and everything from happening? Not a chance.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC

Doocy asked Psaki some stupid ass question about the olympics possibly coming to Florida :mjlol: She told him in the nicest possible way, "ask the US Olympic committee you idiot". She's called him Steve a couple times already too :mjlol: These 4 years could be brutal for doofy if he stays with the dumb shyt :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

i guess u didn't read the last page then. we are in crisis somehow :mjlol:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
This is a interesting VICE take on the lone MAGA. Take what you will from this dude, but there are some interesting things that he says that get you in the heads of some of Trump's base. He took his time to explain his position and view points.

:yeshrug: This cat is supporting a man that doesn't even want my vote to count