How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
They scared of losing their senate seat in the general election. West Virginia is basically a red state and Arizona is purple
Over the filibuster? No one gives a shyt about the filibuster but the media and DC. Arizona just elected Kelly and Biden won the state. She’s being scary for no fukking reason.:hhh:

Daps
Manchin has killed the filibuster before under Harry Reid to seat federal judges, so I am sure that he can come off of his stated position again for HR1 or DC statehood.

Sinema doesn't have a history like that, but we'll see if she doesn't fall in line with the rest of the party going in that direction. It could happen, I guess, but I don't think Sinema will stand up to POTUS and Schumer both just to keep this "promise."

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Over the filibuster? No one gives a shyt about the filibuster but the media and DC. Arizona just elected Kelly and Biden won the state. She’s being scary for no fukking reason.:hhh:
She isn’t scared. She is one of those moderate democrats that would have been a Republican before the Goldwater Revolution was complete.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They don’t have to votes to do nuke the filibuster, joe manchin already said he not doing that

They don’t really need to kill the filibuster. The logical option is to RESTORE the filibuster to be what it was. In the past 2 decades or so they changed the filibuster to where they no longer had to filibuster by actually debating. They used to have to actually hold the floor to filibuster. Once the debate was over they had to vote and bills could be passed by a simple majority. Today they just vote to say “we are filibustering” and case is closed no debating. That is not how the filibuster was originally done. Force these fukks to endlessly debate for what they believe in.

5 ideas to reform the filibuster that Joe Manchin might actually support

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh:Covid relief package to be law by March? Why the hold up? I thought this was going to be done ASAP. People can’t wait until March. I hope the hold up isn’t so we can get some bipartisan support from the obstructionist republicans :scust:
It's both the ReThugs and pearl clutching by centrist Dems