How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

banner34

Superstar
Daps
Does the average voter even give a fukk about the filibuster?:dead: fukk is Manchin and Sinema even scared of.:hhh:
They scared of losing their senate seat in the general election. West Virginia is basically a red state and Arizona is purple

banner34

Superstar
Daps
@the cac mamba I'm gonna need you to give that Ted Cruz phone call fury to Manchin and Sinema

progressive groups need to get in their states publicly shaming them. make their lives so miserable they don't care about getting reelected. put Bernie and AOC in their biggest progressive cities holding rallies. come after their money, cut them off from the national party funds. fall back or switch parties
Lol progressive in West Virginia. The whole state is basically red, I wouldn’t be surprise if manchin switch parties soon

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
If they dont nuke the filibuster nothing will get done and we will another 2 years of no progress. The Republicans will turn around and win the House in 2022:francis:. God I hope Trumps starts that far right 3rd party to split the conservative vote. :aicmon:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Ehhh it's still early but I'm sensing Biden doesn't have what it takes to use the bully pulpit and get his party in line. If there's one thing I can say Trump did well was that. Seems like Mcconnel is still running this shyt:francis:
Joe Biden, man of the Senate, doesn't know how to work the Senate. Yall wild. :unimpressed: