How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I actually followed this case to the point that I know they put a proposed airline seat in the courtroom.

This merger failing was best for consumers.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

an utter disgrace. i don't think even the worst shill could explain how this burden benefits american citizens

The city Asylum Funding Tracker projects that migrant shelter costs will drop from $1.51 billion last year to $233 million in the current fiscal year ending June 30, 2025.

Adams has said that 30-day shelter limits for individuals and 60 days for families has helped reduce the migrant population in the city’s shelter system.

:pachaha:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Republicans told me these aren’t issues.

:gucci:
actually, they said the bill is weak, and gives too many democrat concessions :mjlol:i.e. letting in more of these broke, homeless people who are nothing but a burden on the system

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/31
@ChrisDJackson
🚨 BREAKING: PRESIDENT BIDEN AWARDED HIGH HONOR IN GERMANY

On Friday in Berlin, President Joe Biden received Germany's Grand Cross special class of the Order of Merit from President Frank-Walter Steinmeier.

This prestigious honor, rarely given to foreign leaders, recognizes Biden's role in strengthening U.S.-Germany relations. It highlights his leadership on key global issues like security, climate change, and democracy, reinforcing the deep transatlantic partnership and shared values between the two nations.

The award underscores Biden's contributions to global peace and stability, further solidifying his international legacy. 🇺🇸 🇩🇪

GaLVfdqWAAAffmp.jpg

GaLVfegWkAAV7ZL.jpg

2/31
@ChrisDJackson
This is the first time in history that Germany has awarded its Grand Cross special class of the Order of Merit to a sitting U.S. president. While George H.W. Bush also received the honor, it was after he left office. President Biden and Bush are the only U.S. presidents to ever receive this prestigious award, highlighting their significant contributions to strengthening U.S.-German relations and global diplomacy.

3/31
@ChrisDJackson

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1847307404448284672/pu/vid/avc1/720x720/ykFYINflervpba6f.mp4

4/31
@ChrisDJackson

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1847276282498707456/pu/vid/avc1/720x720/-m_-TFD_ZNdaWg2r.mp4

5/31
@dianeeldredge99
What an incredible honor for our beloved President Biden 🩷We are so proud of your leadership & integrity @JoeBiden The World is grateful for you! 🇺🇸

GaLuFSJbwAAJ-I0.jpg

6/31
@PWusch
Well, we Germans love your POTUS! And we love Kamala Harris and Tim Walz, too, and we can't wait to welcome them here as soon as they took office!

7/31
@PammysParcels
No president is more deserving than President Joe Biden. The most successful president in modern times. Thank you, @POTUS, for always standing in support and service of our great country. For always being there for the American people. 🇺🇸💙🇺🇸

8/31
@AlexanderXjat
This is so wonderful. He's done everything to hold the alliance together. He built back trust and we must do everything we can to keep it.

9/31
@JohnQBear
He deserves ever honor he gets!! Great man and a great President 🥰🥰🥰💙💙💙🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

10/31
@teri_penski
We are so very honored proud and lucky to have hade Joe Biden at or backs.

11/31
@Peggy579
I have such pride when it comes to President Biden. We'll never replace him on the world stage.

12/31
@peggy_gabour
Special!! 🇺🇸⭐⭐⭐⭐💙👍

13/31
@BeefCanon
Did he get it for blowing up Nordstream 2?

14/31
@80sGeek
Hitler also got awards from Germany

15/31
@ambereyes69
Lmao for what ?? He was a loser as a senator and a big loser at being president!!

16/31
@RaymondRed1971
When the man who put the world on fire and who destroyed democracy gets awarded....

17/31
@grizzlymou93478
Awarded merit for what Biden has never achieved anything he is a thief a puppet what a joke.

18/31
@jangacfan12
💙💙

19/31
@MonteyNYCBroker
👏🏽

20/31
@beansbeth

21/31
@smith_51
Knight rider

22/31
@frainford3
The decency and leadership follow him anywhere he goes . Thank you @POTUS ! 💙💙💙💙💙❤️💯

23/31
@msnortonela
Biden's acceptance of this high honor with humility helps to reassure our allies that Trumpism is not Americanism.

24/31
@13vixen
Germany didn't think Joe Biden was too old, doddery and over-the-hill! —> He's most deserving of international honors!👏

25/31
@SAbeshima
President Biden deserves it. I’m sure this is just one of many he will be receiving. Congratulations Mr. President! So proud!

26/31
@IcebergInsight
But, but, but Trump said the world was laughing at America!!

27/31
@SteffiMeyer13
This is the highest award a foreign person can receive from 🇩🇪. @POTUS is 1 out of 2 US Presidents awarded with this Order of Merit (Bush sr. received it too).

28/31
@Tulip138
Congratulations to @POTUS @JoeBiden for this honor! You've made this American proud and deeply grateful for your commitment to a life of service.
Well deserved.
👏👏👏 🇺🇸 💙

29/31
@carynmcdermott
So well deserved. I feel embarrassed to be in a state where the governor as well as Republican legislature denies there is such a thing as climate change and bans all mention of the phrase. In a state just decimated by Helene and now Milton .

30/31
@MotherofMaxwel
This should be front page news. President Biden deserves it and more!

31/31
@KimBledsoe14
Well deserved!! If we won't give him the credit he deserves other countries will!!

Congratulations🎊🎊🎊 @POTUS

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196