How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/19
@onestpress
/search?q=#ACTUALNEWS: President Biden talked to press prior to departing from JBA (Dark Brandon edition)

Q Mr. President, can the country afford the port strike? Can the country afford these ships to stay off?
THE PRESIDENT: I think we're making progress on that.

Q How much progress, sir?
THE PRESIDENT: We’ll find out soon.

Q What kind of sanctions are you considering on Iran? What kind of sanctions are you considering?
THE PRESIDENT: I’ll tell them before I tell you.

Q Did Tim Walz lose the debate?
THE PRESIDENT: No, he didn’t. And, by the way, the other guy lost the debate. He misrepresented everything, including -- anyway..

Q Sir -- the hostages in Gaza, sir. The hostages in Gaza. Do you have any updates on them?
THE PRESIDENT: Not -- not right now.

Q Would you support Israel striking Iran's oil facilities, sir?
THE PRESIDENT: We're in discussion of that. I think that would be a little -- anyway.

Q Do you believe that Donald Trump was acting as a private candidate and not as president when he sought to overturn the 2020 election, as Jack Smith laid out in his filing?
THE PRESIDENT: I'll let Jack Smith make that case.

Q Will you let Israel retaliate? What are the plans to allow Israel to strike back against Iran?
THE PRESIDENT: First of all, we don't allow Israel. We advise Israel. And there's nothing going to happen today. We'll talk about that later.

Q G20 and APEC Summits next month. Is it a good chance to sit down with President Putin to discuss international security?
THE PRESIDENT: I'M SORRY?

Q G20 and APEC Summits next month. Is it a good chance to discuss international security and Ukraine with Putin?
THE PRESIDENT: I doubt whether Putin will show up.

Q Are you surprised the race between Harris and Trump is so close right now? Are you surprised?
THE PRESIDENT: No, I’m not. It always gets this close. She's going to do fine.

2/19
@technical1tch
I wish they would stop asking how we will respond on matters of national security and foreign policy, as if they are going to get the scoop before foreign actors that the response would apply to.

Q What kind of sanctions are you considering on Iran? What kind of sanctions are you considering?
THE PRESIDENT: I’ll tell them before I tell you.

3/19
@balanceforever1
Thank you President Biden.

4/19
@balanceforever1
Thank you Olga for reporting this information.

5/19
@KeithB8905
Great answers, asking him about meeting with Putin is baffling to me though

6/19
@kateisme08
I ❤️ Dark Brandon. I will miss him.

7/19
@suedei23
Who trains these press people? Seems to me they have zero experience and ask some stupid questions.

8/19
@PJMcIlvaine

9/19
@sharonW60073
Thanks, Olga( my trusted journalist).

10/19
@EvaMcBain09
I love Dark Brandon

11/19
@Ve57566042David
I hope that problem is solved.

12/19
@eskimo552
🔥

13/19
@mischam0usie
Thank you Olga. I trust your reporting.

14/19
@maurmadden
Thanks4 real..news..

15/19
@MeatballMom2
Thank you Olga 🌹

16/19
@DanDislikesElon

17/19
@SecondCityLaw
Excellent answers by President Biden, on a variety of topics of immediate interests.

Responses show clarity, attention, command of details, command of circumstances.

Our excellent President.

/search?q=#Harris_Walz2024
/search?q=#HarrisForPotus2024
/search?q=#BidenAdministration

18/19
@colleen_ramirez
The press questions are reflective of how poor journalism is today.

19/19
@Batiste_Ice
Where's Joe Biden?

Doing his Black Job.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GY-xqkqXMAAcZEP.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Tillis on Helene response: "I'm out here to say that we're doing a good job, and those who may not be on the ground, who are making those assessments ought to get on the ground."

[Quoted tweet]
TILLIS in Ashville on the fed response: "They're doing a great job. They can always work harder..."
yewtu.be/watch?v=f-Hdq0Zw…

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

GZDzZWPXQAAjC2k.png

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

shockingly tone deaf

nobody gives a fukk about helping lebanon. we haven't even found half the bodies in north carolina yet :why: