How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Sheesh wild

so his partner, the lawyers, repped both of my boys, and I know the partner

ran into him at a Whole Foods, and I intro'd myself, shook his hand, and said thanks for handling that for my guys

and he said "those boys took a hell of a hit let me tell you, I told them next time, bury the money deeper"

They took like 2 million from my homie. Not like some guy I know but this my bro from 25 years ago. calls me everyday. Did a week in custody. Lost the cash and two years probation.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
so his partner, the lawyers, repped both of my boys, and I know the partner

ran into him at a Whole Foods, and I intro'd myself, shook his hand, and said thanks for handling that for my guys

and he said "those boys took a hell of a hit let me tell you, I told them next time, bury the money deeper"

They took like 2 million from my homie. Not like some guy I know but this my bro from 25 years ago. calls me everyday. Did a week in custody. Lost the cash and two years probation.

Ouch on the financial hit but a light sentence at least. How long did the legal battle run and I’m guessing it went to appellate? Probably what 200+in legal fees? Gotta love a lawyer that can really fight

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Ouch on the financial hit but a light sentence at least. How long did the legal battle run and I’m guessing it went to appellate? Probably what 200+in legal fees? Gotta love a lawyer that can really fight

not even 50k. Just worked out a deal. Pleaded in a year. Standard stuff. Easy work for those two lawyers. They handle cartel cases.