Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
We trolling and shorty can't eat no TikToks either
The only way to help people is food?

Not increasing affordability of energy, not providing broadband that allows for remote work better access to information for students?

The only people that matter are just small children and nothing that benefits adults is meaningful.

Cool story bro lol

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
The only way to help people is food?

Not increasing affordability of energy, not providing broadband that allows for remote work better access to information for students?

The only people that matter are just small children and nothing that benefits adults is meaningful.

Cool story bro lol
You missed the trolling part I see.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Seems like the dems is not doing enough fighting for their voters :sas2:
Those are things they're actually doing. He is saying that every Dem should be broadcasting this.

See what I mean:dead: fukkING CLOWNS
That's a good thing. Stop listening to idiots like Tariq Nasheed and fat sacks of shyt like Phillip Scott.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That's a good thing. Stop listening to idiots like Tariq Nasheed and fat sacks of shyt like Phillip Scott

How the fukk is bytch ass biden and the dnc giving resources explicitly for ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS A GOOD THING FOR BLACK AMERICANS YOU GOOF!!!:what: make it make sense clown. No wonder Biden losing in those polls good luck getting those immigrants to vote democrat:hhh:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
How the fukk is bytch ass biden and the dnc giving resources explicitly for ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS A GOOD THING FOR BLACK AMERICANS YOU GOOF!!!:what: make it make sense clown. No wonder Biden losing in those polls good luck getting those immigrants to vote democrat:hhh:
What resources are being given?

You should start reading and understanding what's actually happening before reacting ignorantly. Anyway, I would like to see you make a coherent argument for separating a spouse from their family and barring them from working to provide for those families.