How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The same Rand Paul who voted for Trump tax cuts, wants to talk about the deficit. :lolbron:

The same tax cuts that will ultimately add $4 Trillion to the deficit. But the $200 Billion in Ukraine aid is magically the reason for $1.9 Trillion. In a reality where politicians are held accountable for their words - he'd be retracting that tweet.
fukk Rand Paul, and the dem vs repub aspect. they're all guilty

a 2 trillion dollar deficit with no reduction in sight is a disaster. i don't have or want kids, but i don't see how this ends well in the future :yeshrug:

i mean, why the fukk are we still running a 2 trillion dollar deficit 3 years after covid :why: there's really that little accountability in washington? no wonder these thieves won't term limit themselves out

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
fukk Rand Paul, and the dem vs repub aspect. they're all guilty

a 2 trillion dollar deficit with no reduction in sight is a disaster. i don't have or want kids, but i don't see how this ends well in the future :yeshrug:

i mean, why the fukk are we still running a 2 trillion dollar deficit 3 years after covid :why: there's really that little accountability in washington? no wonder these thieves won't term limit themselves out
Where do you magically believe the money to offset keeping the economy going during COVID is going to come from in order to reduce the deficit?

Why are we still having conversations about the deficit like its a standard household budget?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
what the fukk does 2024 spending have to do with covid?

why are you whoring yourself for a bunch of unaccountable thieves and criminals in washington who wont even term limit themselves :dahell:
Spending and revenue are elevated well above the averages for the last 50 years. That happens and continues for years after major events such as The Great Depression, 2008 Housing Crisis, and surprise surprise - Covid.

Major legislation/policy (Inflation Reduction Act in this case) is enacted to improve economic stability. No there is nothing in the CBO 2024 budget specifically about Covid but several mandatory spending items are the result of the economic Covid years.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spending and revenue are elevated well above the averages for the last 50 years. That happens and continues for years after major events such as The Great Depression, 2008 Housing Crisis, and surprise surprise - Covid.

Major legislation/policy (Inflation Reduction Act in this case) is enacted to improve economic stability. No there is nothing in the CBO 2024 budget specifically about Covid but several mandatory spending items are the result of the economic Covid years.
alright, breh. cape for the country running a 2 trillion dollar deficit, because no one in washington will cut any spending

glad we had 200 billion to send to ukraine, though. oh wait, we didn't have it. we borrowed it from china :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
alright, breh. cape for the country running a 2 trillion dollar deficit, because no one in washington will cut any spending

glad we had 200 billion to send to ukraine, though. oh wait, we didn't have it. we borrowed it from china :mjlol:
Cutting tax revenue increases the deficit :pachaha: