How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden is playing some WOAT tier politics right now.

Think young voters are gonna bail you out in the election while you continue to support a genocide they almost universally despise, all while signing a bill to ban the most popular platform they use to discuss it, prehs :stopitslime::smugbiden:

It’s crazy when you think about it. Maybe the old fool is senile after all.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
People like @the cac mamba need their heads stomped in until there's nothing left.

President Joe Biden unveiled a new set of sweeping changes to Title IX rules on April 26 to protect survivors of abuse, LGBTQ+ students, and student parents.

The latest regulations reinstitute protections for student survivors of sexual assault and harassment that were rolled back during the Trump administration. They will take effect Aug. 1.

While Biden’s updates increased protections for potentially vulnerable students
, they also served as an attack in his ongoing power struggle with his Republican challenger during an election year.

How did Biden update Title IX?​

Under Biden’s new Title IX rules that will take effect Aug. 1, there will be protections from discrimination based on gender identity for the first time and harassment protections for pregnant people and student parents.

Biden’s changes also include an expansion to the definition of sexual assault in K-12 schools and colleges.

Despite much speculation, the Biden administration did not weigh in on whether transgender and nonbinary students can participate in school-affiliated sports teams that align with their gender.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People like @the cac mamba need their heads stomped in until there's nothing left.
why do you agree with punishing young girls for protesting being forced to compete against boys in sports, by cowardly liberal adults?

you're such a disingenuous, bad faith poster that whenever i put the question to you directly, you don't answer it. answer the question