How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
Been some concerning economic data the past week or so.

inflation hotter, consumer confidence down, and labor market flat.

Hopefully this is just a small pause from the booming economic data we've prior quarters had but if it turns worse as we approach Nov then things get spooky for Biden.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
We still going back and forth with @the cac mamba in here? He still spamming threads, I see. :sas2:

I told you all...if one issue goes away another takes its place. Now it's obsessing over trans rights. An issue a modicum of the country even loses sleep over. It'll be something else in 2 weeks. Peep the game with him and a few others in here.

Nothing this admin does will ever be good enough in some poster's eyes.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Been some concerning economic data the past week or so.

inflation hotter, consumer confidence down, and labor market flat.

Hopefully this is just a small pause from the booming economic data we've prior quarters had but if it turns worse as we approach Nov then things get spooky for Biden.
The economy was never booming for regular people. It’s probably worse than what the government metrics are saying.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Biden Admin 🐐

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden is playing some WOAT tier politics right now.

Think young voters are gonna bail you out in the election while you continue to support a genocide they almost universally despise, all while signing a bill to ban the most popular platform they use to discuss it, prehs :stopitslime::smugbiden:

i agree :scust: imagine encouraging this blatantly anti-woman garbage, with his Title IX rewrite

Democrats all over the country: "Please stop supporting genocide, Mr. President"

Biden: "No"

@the cac mamba, for some reason: "Why are trannies costing Democrats the election :lupe:"

*Polls show over two-thirds of Democrats disapprove of Biden's handling of Gaza*
*Over 140K Democrats in Michigan, a must-win state that Biden won in 2020 by 150K, gave Biden the :camby: over his handling of Gaza*

@the cac mamba, probably: "BUT WHAT ABOUT THE TRANNIES :damn:"
@the cac mamba is a goddamn parody of himself :laff:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I was going to ask when was the last time the economy was booming for “regular people”. The answer would be interesting if there was such a period
When you’re agenda us to criticize Dems for not being progressive enough, you end up making arguments that don’t make any sense

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I was going to ask when was the last time the economy was booming for “regular people”. The answer would be interesting if there was such a period
It would have to be some time when blacks were enslaved and not given the opportunity to have equal rights