How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Say more...i'm not following.
Our economy is closely tied to the US. As “well” as your economy is doing, ours is floundering. Joe continues to spend just like our government. The Canadian dollar continues to lose value. We are headed for a major recession and our central bank is stuck because Fed won’t be lowering rates anytime soon while we need lower rates. We are cooked. Not all on the US, a good amount of it on our government….

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Our economy is closely tied to the US. As “well” as your economy is doing, ours is floundering. Joe continues to spend just like our government. The Canadian dollar continues to lose value. We are headed for a major recession and our central bank is stuck because Fed won’t be lowering rates anytime soon while we need lower rates. We are cooked. Not all on the US, a good amount of it on our government….
Would you like the US military to intervene in Canada? :mjgrin:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Maybe you shouldn’t have voted for Trudeau :troll:

Biden needs to close the borders to keep you all from coming through Windsor and destroying our way of life :mjgrin:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
fukking Biden and the bought and paid for dems strike again :snoop:

#bothsides

Dems did this! SMH!!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin