How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i wonder if there's ever a point where this shyt stops, or these thieves just continue to loot the treasury until the dollar eventually collapses

we're running a fukking trillion dollar deficit every 100 days :dead: you can't tell me that any average citizen couldnt go through this and cut millions, billions of dollars worth of complete bullshyt

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
the explosion in recent debt led to the interest rate doubling. this has badly affected home buyers, evidencing that the debt does, in fact, matter.

not sure what part of that was hard to follow :huhldup:
Inflation is why the interest rates are up. And that was due to the velocity of money.

Ironically low interest rates lead to more mortgages which actually was a top driver in consumer debt.

Also,

According to the New York Fed’s Quarterly Report on Household Debt and Credit, total household debt in the United States grew by $228 billion in the third quarter of 2023, to reach an all-time high of $17.3 trillion, at least in nominal terms. The increase was mainly driven by mortgage, credit card and student loan balances, which increased $126, $48 and $30 billion, respectively, with credit card debt growing the fastest in relative terms at nearly 5 percent compared to the previous quarter and 16.6 percent year-over-year.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps

i wonder if there's ever a point where this shyt stops, or these thieves just continue to loot the treasury until the dollar eventually collapses

we're running a fukking trillion dollar deficit every 100 days :dead: you can't tell me that any average citizen couldnt go through this and cut millions, billions of dollars worth of complete bullshyt

Programs that helped low income Americans like Affordable Connectivity Program(free internet)were axed but $4 billion dollars a year is being sent to Israel in this new spending bill

America is cooked

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Programs that helped low income Americans like Affordable Connectivity Program(free internet)were axed but $4 billion dollars a year is being sent to Israel in this new spending bill

America is cooked
Because Republicans don't want you to have nice things. They want you to accept that you are poor and don't deserve subsidies.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Because Republicans don't want you to have nice things. They want you to accept that you are poor and don't deserve subsidies.

So what policies in Biden good at passing thru other then shoving illegal immigrants down Americans throat.

Did Democrats oppose that $4 billion annually to Israel by the way?

Two sides of the same coin