How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Let those states absorb Texas' federal money to immigration/border projects since Texas is just sending them out. :yeshrug:
That's what will end up happening if Abbot starts going crazy and tripling the number of migrants he's moving out of here.

As a Texas resident, the state is just going to pass that lack of funding back on to us.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Considering they're not border states - that would make your statement rather silly no?
i don't want these people let into the country :yeshrug: they can wait in mexico while we process their bullshyt asylum claims. the burden is on you, literally, to explain why you want to let in this insane mass of people

i'll just checkmate you like i did 88. if the dems claim that these migrants are good for the country, and sanctuary cities are also a good thing, why the fukk is it a problem for Abbott to send migrants to sanctuary cities :mjgrin:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
i don't want these people let into the country :yeshrug: they can wait in mexico while we process their bullshyt asylum claims. the burden is on you, literally, to explain why you want to let in this insane mass of people

i'll just checkmate you like i did 88. if the dems claim that these migrants are good for the country, and sanctuary cities are also a good thing, why the fukk is it a problem for Abbott to send migrants to sanctuary cities :mjgrin:
I gave you 2 tangible reasons of why what Abbott is doing will eventually backfire. Yet you took the conversation on a tangent in some attempt to double back like you have some legit point.

The burden is not on me or you.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gave you 2 tangible reasons of why what Abbott is doing will eventually backfire. Yet you took the conversation on a tangent in some attempt to double back like you have some legit point.

The burden is not on me or you.
look, these are trying times :yeshrug: the Democrats can use as many spineless shills as they can get.

if importing massive amounts of people through the southern border is in your interest, then have at it. i don't see what they bring to the table, and you've failed miserably at articulating where they're supposed to live. i've posted evidence of sanctuary cities beclowning themselves. but just like trannies in sports, you seem hellbent on defending something i know you don't actually believe in :dead:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
good, so Abbott should send more :wow:
He seems to be supporting illegal imm. You wrrup in arms at the idea that the Biden administration setup flights for people who waited outside the country and followed the asylum process.

But you're also happy that wheel chair fakkit is shipping illegal immigrants who don't qualify for asylum across the country.

You'll probably be bushed soon. :pachaha:

Don't worry, I might meet you there for not caring about gazans who elected an Islamist terror group to represent them :heh: