How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well, that was..... something :skip:

i'm just gonna take this opportunity to reiterate that YES, a young republican not named donald trump could beat this guy in november :laff::laff::laff:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
The media is going to focus on the "President of Mexico Sisi" slip up.

But otherwise Biden was solid in his remarks about the documents and criticized Israel's response in Gaza as "over-the-top" (which is a big shift in policy).

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
some of this is normal, conversationally. I have an almost instant recall to the month. I can talk like a DOJ report if I want, but few people can.
It really just depends on the context. I have a great memory.

But if you asked me the year or month my grandmother died I couldn't tell you and it happened since Covid. :manny:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It really just depends on the context. I have a great memory.

But if you asked me the year or month my grandmother died I couldn't tell you and it happened since Covid. :manny:

Right, all memory is extremely subjective. I have my blind spots too or misremembering something, but if you asked me where I was in April 2012 or March 2019, October 2007, whatever it was. I could tell you, down to exact events that occurred. But, most people cant get anywhere close to that, without several minutes or prompts. I thought everyone had my kind of recall memory, until I learned they mostly didn't. I would reference dates and years with such precision, and I thought they were all on the same page.

anyway, going to read the SC report, but my first impression is Hur overreached to put it lightly, and weirdly swerved way out of his lane to hit Biden for whatever reason. it does remind me of the Comey 2016 incident. But, having read his book I understand that position. This seems personal and political to me. I am starting to understand why Special Counsels weren't always so common.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The media is going to focus on the "President of Mexico Sisi" slip up.

But otherwise Biden was solid in his remarks about the documents and criticized Israel's response in Gaza as "over-the-top" (which is a big shift in policy).
Yeah they will focus on that sisi slip and literally ignore trump and his deranged rants with clear cognitive decline..