How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Out of my depth a little here as far as Justice Department knowledge, but should a special counsel be talking or blindly speculating about what a jury would or wouldn't do, or why in this report? Seems like a cheap shot at the Biden admin for whatever reason. I have read the Mueller report, all 400 pages, but it's been 5 years.

Were they contemplating jury strategy in a public document, or is this just way to throw in private criticism?

People are people. If the SC felt disrespected by the Biden team, it's possible it would come out in the report, sounding as catty and vindictive as it does.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

“He did not remember when he was vice president, forgetting on the first day of the interview when his term ended (‘if it was 2013 — when did I stop being vice president?’), and forgetting on the second day of the interview when his term began (‘in 2009, am I still vice president?’),” the report said. “He did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died.”

some of this is normal, conversationally. I have an almost instant recall to the month. I can talk like a DOJ report if I want, but few people can.