The Deep State

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Daps
I'm not sure why liberals think being as far opposite as possible from conservatives on every issue is some form of enlightenment.
You're not sure why liberals and leftists would want to separate themselves from fascist/racist ideology and beliefs?????? I figured of all people even your center right ass would understand that

what-huh.gif

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You're not sure why liberals and leftists would want to separate themselves from fascist/racist ideology and beliefs?????? I figured of all people even your center right ass would understand that

what-huh.gif
I'm not sure if English is your first language, if you're trolling (likely), or just hit dog hollering but it seems you've missed the point.

Daps
I'm not sure if English is your first language, if you're trolling (likely), or just hit dog hollering but it seems you've missed the point.
Clearly I missed the point because even for me that shocked me to see you write. There aint much we agree on but, we def agree about not being in lock step with fascists.

Last edited:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Clearly I missed the point because even for me that shocked me to see you write. There aint much we agree on but, we def agree about not being in lock step with fascists.
I don't know if you've been following the Gaza thread, but... He is unequivocally and unashamedly in lock step with fascists.

Daps
I don't know if you've been following the Gaza thread, but... He is unequivocally and unashamedly in lock step with fascists.
I see he’s moved past wanting to exterminate gay people to wanting brown kids in Gaza exterminated by American bombs.

He’s such a piece of human dogshyt, I have no idea how that mother fukker hasn’t been banned. Sick fukk

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Clearly I missed the point because even for me that shocked me to see you write. There aint much we agree but we def agree not being in lock step with fascists.
Just pointing a reflexive mode for folks to just reflexively go polar opposite to anything a conservative says without actually putting thought into a reasonably crafted position.

It seems very often when there's an issue I think everyone should i agree on:

Housing is overpriced
We have an immigration problem
Etc.

Sometimes folks just reflexively say the opposite or just outright deny the truth of the claim and go job well done.

Where, from my perspective, that's lazy.

I don't care about what those religious zealots do. If they wipe each other out I'll lose no sleep.

I see he’s moved past wanting to exterminate gay people to wanting brown kids in Gaza exterminated by American bombs.

He’s such a piece of human dogshyt, I have no idea how that mother fukker hasn’t been banned. Sick fukk
You just gonna make shyt up now? I've never had a single issue with gay people and am consistent on my support of lgbtq issues.

But I guess now we've proven my point. Anyone who doesn't reflexively go as far left as possible....

Hit dog hollered.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Reported and I expect to see some warning points from @FAH1223 or whomever else if he can't come up with a post of me calling for the extermination of gay people.

Daps
Nah, fukk all that.:camby:

Let Berniewood get you talking crazy.

I really was talking about NAP but you're also a genocidal freak zionist dikksucking fukking loser so I mean :russ:

Hit dogs hollering

Imagine being such a fukking bytch you report someone over a clear misunderstanding on a message board :mjlol:

This guy spends all day jerking off to dead Palestinian children and has the audacity to get this upset over a clear misunderstanding

Go touch grass