How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

banner34

Superstar
Daps
That was a shytty pick. Looks like the AG isn’t going to hard to crackdown on right wing extremism or prosecute cases against Trump. Centrist Biden struck again. :francis:
He have to govern centrist to get things done. The dems only have a one vote majority, that’s not enough to past progressive legislation

banner34

Superstar
Daps
That was a shytty pick. Looks like the AG isn’t going to hard to crackdown on right wing extremism or prosecute cases against Trump. Centrist Biden struck again. :francis:
Biden already said, he wants to move on from trump

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
He have to govern centrist to get things done. The dems only have a one vote majority, that’s not enough to past progressive legislation
I get it but why couldn't he get Sally Yates or Doug Johnson as AG though. They would have been confirmed easily anyway.

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Garland also can't be accused of having any personal animus against Trump or those who worked under him. Maybe an advantage in the media/narrative wars when they do decide to go after anyone Federally.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
And said he wouldn't block any DoJ action on Trump. Biden doesn't have to talk about Trump, but nothing is stopping others from doing differently.
You think that Garland will go after Trump? Probably not

Also, will Garland implement some progressive reforms at the DOJ? I doubt it

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You think that Garland will go after Trump? Probably not

Also, will Garland implement some progressive reforms at the DOJ? I doubt it
If there is reason to do so, sure. Don't see why not. We'll probably have more than enough info on Trump and admin by summertime.

As far reforms, I have no clue. I don't think Yates or Jones would've done much in that department either.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
nikka, the AG isn't some position where you're enacting legislation. Eric Holder was out here prosecuting whatever the fukk he wanted to. This isn't about governing as a centrist out of necessity, this is about being center-right at his core. Moreover, all of that is out of the window after the last Republican administration and the Obama era. He's not getting Republican votes for anything so all of the debate will be with the Dems themselves. Let's cut the BS.