How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One good thing about this that someone in the other thread mentioned is that if a scotus seat does open up. You can give it to someone else.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Garland is a centrist, if not center-right. That was the entire reason Obama nominated him with that Republican senate. Moreover, he had better candidates that are Democrats currently in office to choose from. Doesn’t set a good tone.

But do you think he will override and fire prosecutors looking into Trump and his associates behavior and etc...

I think we're overlooking how far the office is fallen

I personally would've preferred someone with real presence that would go all out to clean house

:manny:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Could have picked someone tough like Sally Yates. Could have picked someone black leaders wanted like Doug Jones. Nah let me pick the old soft white centrist man who won't do shyt

Dems can't do anything right. Almost as bad as the Villsack pick.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
But do you think he will override and fire prosecutors looking into Trump and his associates behavior and etc...

I think we're overlooking how far the office is fallen

I personally would've preferred someone with real presence that would go all out to clean house

:manny:
There’s that too. I don’t think he’s built like that. I wish he was.

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
I don't automatically assume that an AG isn't going to go after tough cases and make tough calls just because he doesn't visibly breathe fire.

Also those serving under him if solid will have a lot to do with this and those will have many orders more magnitude of integrity than those parasitic zealot pieces of shyt Donnie Two Scoops installed and showed the revolving door.