☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
And that didn't translate into the expected blowout. You're talking about all those false polls. If this was true, he wins Florida. This came down to WI and MI. Trump probably should have told his voters to vote by mail.
You can’t have it both ways. Either this is a white supremacist country and trump is so popular that it only takes Biden to win...or trump can be beaten by a guy who doesn’t even get more than 30% of democratic popular support in two election cycles...

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
And that didn't translate into the expected blowout. You're talking about all those false polls. If this was true, he wins Florida. This came down to WI and MI. Trump probably should have told his voters to vote by mail.

breh.. you keep saying this but this election was won by the widest margin of both raw total and percent as any in the last 30 years outside of Obama.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump was getting washed before Covid and so much so he tried to bribe Ukraine to manufacture dirt on Joe Biden using his personal lawyer that literally got him impeached :mjlol:
You can’t have it both ways. Either this is a white supremacist country and trump is so popular that it only takes Biden to win...or trump can be beaten by a guy who doesn’t even get more than 30% of democratic popular support in two election cycles...

breh.. you keep saying this but this election was won by the widest margin of both raw total and percent as any in the last 30 years outside of Obama.

Ya'll were acting big scary on election night...and for good reason. Remember because of NY and CA the popular vote will always be impossible for the Repubs to win.

Regardless, don't want to side track

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Ya'll were acting big scary on election night...and for good reason. Remember because of NY and CA the popular vote will always be impossible for the Repubs to win.

Regardless, don't want to side track
Who y’all? I wasn’t I been said from day 1 trump was going to get washed.. check my resume