How was Orlando Anderson able to remain untouched for 2 years after killing Pac?

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Was hyped from seeing the Tyson fight too..

Like when you're a kid and you wanna get up and do karate and shyt after watching a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie...
Yep.

Mix the Hennessy with the weed and just seeing Tyson do his thing in Vegas....Pac was lit, adrenaline rushing :wow:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think he would of gotten a chance too. Even if Pac didn’t shot that night for stomping out Orlando he was gonna go back to jail since that beating validated his parole, the same thing literally happened to Suge.

I don’t know what Pac was thinking that night. He let all of that Mob and Puffy shut get to his head.

that incident in the hotel didnt become a big deal until Pac got shot. If Pac didnt get shot I doubt there would been an investigation.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
:takedat: sent that bag to Keefe

:takedat: here, take that take that
Yeah, Mob James had a daughter over in that area of Compton Puff was out there with a truck full of weed and cases of Hennessy. Puff was definitely breakin' bread. Them nikkaz wouldn't let him chill there otherwise.

shyt, Mob James wanted to get it crackin' over there but couldn't since his daughter would've been in the line of fire.

Puff was bold as fukk, but that's what money does to nikkaz.

It's crazy how both Southside and the Mob scored big on each other with the murders of Pac and Big, the 2 biggest rappers in the game:wow:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Yep.

Mix the Hennessy with the weed and just seeing Tyson do his thing in Vegas....Pac was lit, adrenaline rushing :wow:

My enemies wanna see me BLEED
But I got Hennessey and this WEED
That's all I NEED
To make a nikka feel FREE...
Hitting Orlando in his face with my KNEES
Hope he don't retaliate and kill ME, Lord help me PLEASE
:sadcam:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
that incident in the hotel didnt become a big deal until Pac got shot. If Pac didnt get shot I doubt there would been an investigation.
In Frank Alexander's, 2Pac's bodyguard, book, he talked about 2Pac and the Outlaws wilding out and getting in fights all the time prior to Las Vegas. I guess they figured it was just some more bullshyt and nothing to worry about. Sadly they thought wrong.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
In Frank Alexander's, 2Pac's bodyguard, book, he talked about 2Pac and the Outlaws wilding out and getting in fights all the time prior to Las Vegas. I guess they figured it was just some more bullshyt and nothing to worry about. Sadly they thought wrong.

2Pac should of known that someone was gonna eventually come back bussing at him.

It’s almost like he wanted to die early. :snoop:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Because he knew he had a bounty on his head and was lying low. Unless Orlando was going to kill the entire MOB, Fruit Town and Elm Street he was lying low.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
My enemies wanna see me BLEED
But I got Hennessey and this WEED
That's all I NEED
To make a nikka feel FREE...
Hitting Orlando in his face with my KNEES
Hope he don't retaliate and kill ME, Lord help me PLEASE
:sadcam:

after I'm gone nikkas still mocking ME
when i was live too scared to see a G
Baby lane scored but now resting in same place I B
Stomps of fury had his vision blurry bytch this is M. O. B.
bullets set my soul free know whole world feel meeee you cant kill me
outlaw immortal fakkits cant see me.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I don’t think he would of gotten a chance too. Even if Pac didn’t shot that night for stomping out Orlando he was gonna go back to jail since that beating validated his parole, the same thing literally happened to Suge.

I don’t know what Pac was thinking that night. He let all of that Mob and Puffy shut get to his head.
Ya know..

I been so caught up with his death that I never thought about the parole violation.

How did Suge not just have his body guards handle that instead of Pac. :gucci:

Why would Suge even want to be on camera :snoop:

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Ya know..

I been so caught up with his death that I never thought about the parole violation.

How did Suge not just have his body guards handle that instead of Pac. :gucci:

Why would Suge even want to be on camera :snoop:

Thy didn’t know Orlando was in Vegas until that very moment in the lobby, that’s when Pac ran ahead of the bodyguards and suge and dropped Orlando. Nothing was planned at all.

Daps
Thy didn’t know Orlando was in Vegas until that very moment in the lobby, that’s when Pac ran ahead of the bodyguards and suge and dropped Orlando. Nothing was planned at all.

Not completely accurate. There was a run-in with members of DR entourage and SSCC before the Tyson fight too. So they knew they had enemies in the cut.

And it's possible Orlando may have set the ball in motion for Pac to go back to jail. He didn't press charges for getting his ass kicked but he later sued Pac's estate and got a nice chunk of bread. Whether he would have done that without killing Pac first is anyone's guess. We'll never know.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Orlando deadass looks like Pac :ohhh:
ab1fh1.png
Crazy they could be brothers