How was Orlando Anderson able to remain untouched for 2 years after killing Pac?

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
And to make it worse his death had nothing to do with pac but rather a drug dispute.

Was Orlando that feared in Compton or something?
Gang politics isn’t industry politics. Keefe D & Suge knew each other since childhood, and at the end of the day PAC walked into a culture he wasn’t birthed or raised in. He was affiliated, but not initiated.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Because websites like this weren’t around back then where everyone was about that action. Most of the country had no idea who dude was, all we knew was that Pac had been shot and was dead now.

And the people that did know who he was obviously knew their place. Knew they’d get their head blown off most likely if they approached that youngster.

My point is there’s very few live nikkas in real life. It’s true that most of the really live ones like Orlando are either dead or in prison or have done long bids.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
This whole incident is polarizing even 23 yrs later.

I always wondered if Pac would've mentioned anything about it in a song had he not got killed.

I know a lot of us are Pac fans, but that was the wrong line to push, stompin' out Orlando. Dude was all the way wit the shyts.

Keefe D and Mob James both were asked if Puffy was ever in Compton. Keefe D says no, but Mob James says he was. For some reason Mob James seems more believable.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
This whole incident is polarizing even 23 yrs later.

I always wondered if Pac would've mentioned anything about it in a song had he not got killed.

I know a lot of us are Pac fans, but that was the wrong line to push, stompin' out Orlando. Dude was all the way wit the shyts.

Keefe D and Mob James both were asked if Puffy was ever in Compton. Keefe D says no, but Mob James says he was. For some reason Mob James seems more believable.

I don’t think he would of gotten a chance too. Even if Pac didn’t shot that night for stomping out Orlando he was gonna go back to jail since that beating validated his parole, the same thing literally happened to Suge.

I don’t know what Pac was thinking that night. He let all of that Mob and Puffy shut get to his head.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I don’t think he would of gotten a chance too. Even if Pac didn’t shot that night for stomping out Orlando he was gonna go back to jail since that beating validated his parole, the same thing literally happened to Suge.

I don’t know what Pac was thinking that night. He let all of that Mob and Puffy shut get to his head.
Yeah, I know many on here are on some "Pac was just real as fukk. You can't hold him back" type shyt.

Even back then, I wouldn't have thought Pac was soft or scared had he not went at Orlando.

It's like he was showing and proving to Suge & The Mob AND Bad Boy.