How to get his attention??

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have four week before the semester to get this boy's attention. I get really shy and quiet when I'm around him. Any tips??

Daps
Going through something similar with a guy at the gym. I'm shy also but I would say smile and make direct eye contact. You're on a time crunch so if you wanna see were his head is at you might have to just start a convo. Compliment his looks and give him your number. If all else fails after the term is over you may never see him again.
:yeshrug:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Talk to him. Start a conversation. Ask a question. Give him a compliment. Say "Hey, I keep seeing you around and wanted to know your name." or if you know his name say "Hey, So-and-so, right? Yeah, I've been meaning to introduce myself. I see you all the time and wanted to get to know you."

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If he hasn't tried to get to get at you by now, he's equally shy or he doesn't like you.
I don't think he's shy, he talks to everyone. Sometimes I get a feeling that he likes me,but I can't really tell.

Going through something similar with a guy at the gym. I'm shy also but I would say smile and make direct eye contact. You're on a time crunch so if you wanna see were his head is at you might have to just start a convo. Compliment his looks and give him your number. If all else fails after the term is over you may never see him again.
:yeshrug:
I do try to smile and be friendly, but he talks a lot of trash so I give him a lot of side eyes as well which may come off as unfriendly. I'll try to compliment him and give him my number. I'm scared of rejection.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Talk to him. Start a conversation. Ask a question. Give him a compliment. Say "Hey, I keep seeing you around and wanted to know your name." or if you know his name say "Hey, So-and-so, right? Yeah, I've been meaning to introduce myself. I see you all the time and wanted to get to know you."
I'll try this, hopefully I don't make myself look crazy

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:unsure: Easier said than done, but ok

It's really easy, just be honest and forth right. Shake out them jitter bugs. Trust me, us men truly appreciate forthcoming women and you definitely stick out from the herd.

Even if he's not interested, no biggie, you atleast had the confidence to go after what you truly wanted and that will translate well into other endeavors.

Alot of dudes are truly blind to who likes us, you can give us all the signals in the world but we really don't know who likes us unless you come out and say it.