How to get girls at the club / lounge?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
lets share tips and build...

- dont buy drinks
- dont tell her your age
- if she ask, what you doing later, seal the deal...
- chat with her...
- be confident...
- have swagga

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
these are in no order by the way
BUT MY 10 THINGS I SUGGEST

1. Be confident
2. Smile it goes a long way
3. Make good eye contact ( u can tell easily off the bat she feeling u with that eye contact)
4. Introduce yourself respectfully
5. If she ask to dance with you DANCE WITH HER
6. if she ask for a drink say this ( i only buy drinks for a woman that is worthwhile if you are that kind of woman well go from there)

saying that tells u she will be interested enough to continue to talk too you or not it stops the BS and any GAMES off the get go

7. if things go good with her and u feel confident enough then ask for the damn number dont be scared

8. walk her to her car (reason being u be surprised how often they invite u to go somewhere else after the club hint hint like there place or then again somewhere to eat)

9. if u see a female that u is fine as hell or a must have for you being hawked by a bunch of dudes u can do this but its up too you it works for me

I get a drink that i like walk over say excuse me to her and then say hey look i aint gonna sit here be sweating u like these other dudes here is a drink for you i'll be over at the this spot in the club if u wanna get at me go head otherwise enjoy the drink

doing that shows ur alpha male status, shows u aint simping her (buyin her a drink aint simping cuz u used it as bait) and also shows u she aint all that and she will be curious and turned on enough to come see u just out of curiousity alone

10. know the bartenders and the security guards make convo with them get to know them cuz becoming there friends u can get the hook up and it shows like u run shyt in the spot. while there is a line to get in u can get in quicker shows importance

while there is a line to get a drink u yell bartenders name the usual they give it too you off the bat shows how u do things up in there

there is more but ill post later if u want some

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
dont buy her shyt

show her u can pull another girl at the bar just as easy and that youre not desperate to talk to her

talk to her friends, seem like a social dude

make your move when she's drunk enough :lolbron:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
If a chick ask me to buy her a drink......I hit her with the:comeon:.....I don't even say nothing slick like the other poster suggest....I just say "yea if u buy me one first"...normally the bytch be like:what: and walk off......no simpin over here:smugdraper: