How to deal with a COURTDOG aka Ps4 aka PS5 post

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Why do cacs want to control black thought?

And let's keep the focus on what you're saying here. We all know you and the op. You guys have provided laughs and info for years here :myman:
Who are deez nikkaz :dahell:
But I must ask, who gets attacked the most around here? If it's me (it's clearly me) wouldn't your logic apply to those who are guilty of such crimes? And if they are allowed to cause havoc unchecked then why you still looking at me? You're with the shyts :camby:

Now if you don't like me? Don't enter threads I create. There's a block user feature as well so reality is you have an ulterior motive when you say what you said.

And my reply to that is go fukk yourself you stupid son of a bytch :umad:
not sure why cacs want to control black thought but you are suspect to be a cac yourself as proven in your post history.

yeah, i think you get attacked the most around here because it is the way you post. you always have a hidden agenda - its like you want us not to support sony products at all. it's funny, the opposite always happen lol.

i won't block you because i do not believe in censorship around here because i am a proud American. i support democratic rights for most people except for cacs

once a upon a time, i thought you were a powerful poster but then you decided to be a troll and still continue to be one. i will just leave as that

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
it must burn his soul to have to rock the PS4 and now PS5 name

:russ:
I didn't realize the name was changed, I'm going to seek representation because we can't have this. Enough is enough :fire:
not sure why cacs want to control black thought but you are suspect to be a cac yourself as proven in your post history.

yeah, i think you get attacked the most around here because it is the way you post. you always have a hidden agenda - its like you want us not to support sony products at all. it's funny, the opposite always happen lol.

i won't block you because i do not believe in censorship around here because i am a proud American. i support democratic rights for most people except for cacs

once a upon a time, i thought you were a powerful poster but then you decided to be a troll and still continue to be one. i will just leave as that
Well sir you're easily influenced like masses of people usually are. I wouldn't use the term powerful but I do make waves. I been here literally since 2003, I'm a titan in the game, put in work with all the greats from every era. This particular section is overran by a group of stans and their opinion of me is what you see. But it's literally impossible to see me without seeing multiples of them coming at me a billion times harder. They've overstepped all types of boundaries, what I do is so mild in comparison that I feel like smacking a nikka when THEY wanna play victim. You say I have an agenda to everything, not true at all. Anything I post gets bombarded by "them" and it's been that way since Craigslist been good to a nikka.

I'm not a lil bytch tho, if nikkaz wanna fight then let's fight :manny: and by fight I mean fukkery. Not everyone has the personality to compete in that realm, so eventually you'll get ppl who take fukkery to jbo levels and that's not what I do. Totally different. I'm Chappelle, most of them nikkaz Paula Poundstone :guilty:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Man shut yo hurt ass up you damn meatball.... :mjlol:

Speak of the devil :lupe:

You posted a pic of the inside of @MeachTheMonster family home as your psn display months ago

Until he made you take it down because any normal person would find that extremely creepy and disturbing

Be a 40 yr old stanley with the mind of a maladjusted teenage incel brehs :mjcry:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

You posted a pic of the inside of @MeachTheMonster family home as your psn display months ago

Until he made you take it down because any normal person would find that extremely creepy and disturbing

Be a 40 yr old stanley with the mind of a maladjusted teenage incel brehs :mjcry:
That nikka @Rekkapryde bought "cuties" ultra Blu-ray edition. He was talking about how he had it preordered :scust:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Shut yo ass up :laff:

You act like I hacked his PC or some shyt :mjlol: Meach put that picture out himself!

We had a big joke about it afterwards during the launch of these X1 and PS4. I just added some fukkery for jokes :pachaha:

that's like putting out a picture of you lookin busted and getting mad that cats roasting you.

Meatball ass nikka. Shut yo ass up. :umad:

@MeachTheMonster I already told you I want one of dem mugs. :birdman:

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
6XDRTSI.gif

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Shut yo ass up :laff:

You act like I hacked his PC or some shyt :mjlol: Meach put that picture out himself!

We had a big joke about it afterwards during the launch of these X1 and PS4. I just added some fukkery for jokes :pachaha:

that's like putting out a picture of you lookin busted and getting mad that cats roasting you.

Meatball ass nikka. Shut yo ass up. :umad:

@MeachTheMonster I already told you I want one of dem mugs. :birdman:
I recall using your sons picture as my Avi, I bring that up because I remember it (I don't still have it) but he looked like Russell and Ciara's kid Win.
119525362_4023488481003297_1204716835567742157_o.jpg

Or am I misremembering?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I recall using your sons picture as my Avi, I bring that up because I remember it (I don't still have it) but he looked like Russell and Ciara's kid Win.
119525362_4023488481003297_1204716835567742157_o.jpg

Or am I misremembering?

Nah that shyt caught me off guard and was kinda funny to be honest. I knew it was your own silly way of saying congrats. No malice intended or goin too far :pachaha:

8th grade now.... Time flies fam..