daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
tenor.gif

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

Some of you good brothers have him blocked, but I don’t think that’s necessary. Please see my troubleshooting tutorial below.....

Locate Username

If on mobile device Swipe up until next username is reached

If on Pc or Mac scroll down on mouse until next username is reached.

In my opinion this should be stickied.
Every time I see His name I do that

:blessed:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
We gonna pretend he's the only one, or are we only bashing Xbots...
I'm just a product of this environment, if I replied Sony literally everything they say about me would be the opposite. That fact makes them weirdos
I legit thought I was the only one that did this...:heh:

Figured most of yall had him ignored...
Let's keep it 100 ladies and gentlemen. People talk a lot of shyt round here. This clown talked real greasy about my family back in the day and I intelligently responded in such a fashion that my words bruised his emotions. He got so furious he got pictures of me from Facebook? (I never posted a pic of myself) and then went thru the trouble of putting my pic on a character in GTA with a mattress. I was flattered I was that important to him. I'm saddened now that he blocked me :no:
:bryan:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Name names sir :sas1:
Used to be more but they cooled out. The main one now is that powerbottom JV Koba. Putting him on ignore made the console threads bearable. Lowkey, despite the foolery and jokes I don't have a problem with the rest of you Sony cats. That fakkit is a plague.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Used to be more but they cooled out. The main one now is that powerbottom JV Koba. Putting him on ignore made the console threads bearable. Lowkey, despite the foolery and jokes I don't have a problem with the rest of you Sony cats. That fakkit is a plague.

shyt sounds personal :picard: