How to deal with a COURTDOG aka Ps4 aka PS5 post

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Remember when he dapping shyt From that racist cac
i got the pic on my home laptop :mjgrin:
Let's get the story straight. I come up with shyt like It's red lights on you nikkaz to now it's BOOT ON NECK SEASON :whew: Somebody liked shyt I was saying at the time and y'all go "a racist dapped you and you dapped him back... CANCEL CULTURE, GET THESE nikkaZ OUTTA HERE :damn:"

But that's a cac move, and you're trying to remove my black ass by any means necessary. These simpleton tactics work on the majority but as you can clearly see I see thru your bullshyt. Damn shame you got EA-Rekkapryde to cs an obvious agent against real :picard:
shyt sounds personal :picard:
Says the guy who has the pics on his laptop, homie :hubie:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Let's get the story straight. I come up with shyt like It's red lights on you nikkaz to now it's BOOT ON NECK SEASON :whew: Somebody liked shyt I was saying at the time and y'all go "a racist dapped you and you dapped him back... CANCEL CULTURE, GET THESE nikkaZ OUTTA HERE :damn:"

But that's a cac move, and you're trying to remove my black ass by any means necessary. These simpleton tactics work on the majority but as you can clearly see I see thru your bullshyt. Damn shame you got EA-Rekkapryde to cs an obvious agent against real :picard:

Says the guy who has the pics on his laptop, homie :hubie:

I got dirt on you doggie :umad:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
I'm just a product of this environment, if I replied Sony literally everything they say about me would be the opposite. That fact makes them weirdos

Let's keep it 100 ladies and gentlemen. People talk a lot of shyt round here. This clown talked real greasy about my family back in the day and I intelligently responded in such a fashion that my words bruised his emotions. He got so furious he got pictures of me from Facebook? (I never posted a pic of myself) and then went thru the trouble of putting my pic on a character in GTA with a mattress. I was flattered I was that important to him. I'm saddened now that he blocked me :no:
:bryan:
giphy.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The main one now is that powerbottom JV Koba. Putting him on ignore made the console threads bearable. Lowkey, despite the foolery and jokes I don't have a problem with the rest of you Sony cats. That fakkit is a plague.

giphy.gif

Dat Sunny in Philadelphia reference...:mjlol::bryan:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Ah yes, @PS5 is "toxic" and should be banned

But not the incels that do the majority of the stanin on here and disrespected a posters wife because he doesnt like playstation :blessed:

Man shut yo hurt ass up you damn meatball.... :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I used to read his stuff but now I do the same, he just tries to be toxic all the time.