How they gon' follow a junkie? BE A FAN, not a fiend 🥴,Candice LeRae returns🧚,Edge is back, the road to Extreme Rules.. Raw 9/26/22

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
1.674 million

Looks like this will be the norm until January
Yeah I wasn’t watching RAW over the Dallas Cowboys. There was no way

But you know the vibes. Football season rules all

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
If I have to have Google open to watch your show that takes away from me watching your show and ain't the point of the show to watch it and not feel like I'm studying for a test?
The difference is execution - one is actually interesting and engaging, meant to get you guessing and see what the fukk it all even means. Every "answer" is just another question. The mystery IS the storyline and Google doesn't have the answer, just clues. We still have no idea WHAT this shyt even is which makes us want to learn more.

The other is you just looking at the Wikipedia page of some wrestler and still not caring

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
I thought Bayley's promo was dumb, because Bianca has had to fight for everything while Bayley is a 4HW. Also the whole "I deserve it because I always wanted it" promos are lame as fukk. The hilarious thing about them is that they can easily be countered with the person being average and not worth it.
Bayley as a heel isn't believable to me. I wasn't feeling i gave it a try or two when she returned with her Iyo and Dakota at SummerSlam...seems it's just not hitting

Bianca should be able to go off on her. Saying the last time she and her was in the ring. I beat you, I sent you on your lil vacation just like I did too Becky.

Bianca heel and Bayley as a face imo would be more believable. But I'm not sure if Bel Air is in the Cena position as far as community relations (can turn her heel because of Merch and make a wish etc)

Damage Ctrl doesn't sound like a heel stable. It's not scary or spooky, it's not dangerous or lethal. Idk what comes to mind, but when I think of heel stables I think of The Judgement Day or The Hurt Business etc... but you gotta work with what you got, and their trying so is what it is

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
e4b7d2ca-2bf7-415a-b83f-fd3caff12020_text.gif

Make it happen WWE Studios, make national treasure 3

Until the dirthseet started mentioned it, nobody gave a fukk. He was supposed to return at Money in the bank. He was supposed to return at SummerSlam. He was supposed to return at Clash at The Castle. Now it's all about teasers and clues...

What happened to all the news about Sasha and Naomi returning at(insert random ple or raw or Smackdown) 😂😂😂😂

If The Jobber returns cool. If not, then life goes on. If it takes my boss stepping down to return or debut after I got FIRED....idk what to tell ya, other than good luck on your future endeavors 😂

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
The difference is execution - one is actually interesting and engaging, meant to get you guessing and see what the fukk it all even means. Every "answer" is just another question. The mystery IS the storyline and Google doesn't have the answer, just clues. We still have no idea WHAT this shyt even is which makes us want to learn more.

The other is you just looking at the Wikipedia page of some wrestler and still not caring
And when you have to Google someone, you're still left with questions. What did he do to deserve a title shot? What happened to the rankings? Will he be back?

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
And when you have to Google someone, you're still left with questions. What did he do to deserve a title shot? What happened to the rankings? Will he be back?
Those aren't the type of questions that require fans to put on their tin foil hats and start problem solving. It's intrigue of the mystery and cryptic details being presented, not some guy just showing up with no explanation. This weird cryptic shyt were getting with the rabbit is to some degree telling us a lot about whoever the identity is. Even if you have no clue what any of the hints mean, you can tell this is a mysterious weirdo and trickster.

The ongoing mystery and intrigue is building this character up. What AEW does is drop a character in with no explanation or buildup, treats them like a big deal and expect you to care about them from second hand information you googled. That works on a select few guys who have really great character work and can leave a strong first impression, but it gets exhausting when it happens so frequently

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Those aren't the type of questions that require fans to put on their tin foil hats and start problem solving. It's intrigue of the mystery and cryptic details being presented, not some guy just showing up with no explanation. This weird cryptic shyt were getting with the rabbit is to some degree telling us a lot about whoever the identity is. Even if you have no clue what any of the hints mean, you can tell this is a mysterious weirdo and trickster.

The ongoing mystery and intrigue is building this character up. What AEW does is drop a character in with no explanation or buildup, treats them like a big deal and expect you to care about them from second hand information you googled. That works on a select few guys who have really great character work and can leave a strong first impression, but it gets exhausting when it happens so frequently
It's literally showing versus telling.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
It's literally showing versus telling.
A guy revealing himself through cryptic hints is inherently showing a lot of their personality. Like i said, theyre clearly a strange person. A guy showing up and you have to take everyone's word for it that he's important and has history with a guy is the definition of telling.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Bayley as a heel isn't believable to me. I wasn't feeling i gave it a try or two when she returned with her Iyo and Dakota at SummerSlam...seems it's just not hitting

Bianca should be able to go off on her. Saying the last time she and her was in the ring. I beat you, I sent you on your lil vacation just like I did too Becky.

Bianca heel and Bayley as a face imo would be more believable. But I'm not sure if Bel Air is in the Cena position as far as community relations (can turn her heel because of Merch and make a wish etc)

Damage Ctrl doesn't sound like a heel stable. It's not scary or spooky, it's not dangerous or lethal. Idk what comes to mind, but when I think of heel stables I think of The Judgement Day or The Hurt Business etc... but you gotta work with what you got, and their trying so is what it is
Bayley was more believable her first heel run, but this time it feels a little awkward and more people are starting to mention it. If Damage CTRL doesn't work then it'll prove Vince right, since he was the one who nixed the idea first. Maybe it's not hitting since we never saw any kind of connection with these 3 before Summerslam. On the positive side Iyo is starting to standout more and looking sexy too.:wow:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Bayley was more believable her first heel run, but this time it feels a little awkward and more people are starting to mention it. If Damage CTRL doesn't work then it'll prove Vince right, since he was the one who nixed the idea first. Maybe it's not hitting since we never saw any kind of connection with these 3 before Summerslam. On the positive side Iyo is starting to standout more and looking sexy too.:wow:
Yeah 😹

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised

I find myself skipping Bayley promos. Once this storyline is over I want to see Bayley turn face & Dakota turn on Iyo. Iyo should have the spotlight on her soon

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

Not even lol… AEW expects you to know exactly who they are because they seemingly believe their entire fanbase somehow keeps up with NJPW, AAA, CMLL, IMPACT, CZW, NWA, WWWF, XPW, BBW, WWW.THUG.COM etc. on a weekly basis