How they gon' follow a junkie? BE A FAN, not a fiend 🥴,Candice LeRae returns🧚,Edge is back, the road to Extreme Rules.. Raw 9/26/22

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
giphy.gif
:banderas:

Finn repping Grape St ? :wow:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
You can call the white rabbit stuff dumb, lame, whatever..

But it’s doing exactly what it’s supposed to do which is create interest. Smackdown just did 2.5 million off the strength of the first tease.

If you’re complaining about that, you simply can’t see the bigger picture

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

But it’s doing exactly what it’s supposed to do which is create interest. Smackdown just did 2.5 million off the strength of the first tease.

Bray's a draw until that bell rings.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps

And nikkas is mad about it

Listen, I can look up wrestlers until I'm blue in the face and can possibly still not give a fukk and they can't shame me for that because I have no shame to spare for those bytch ass nikkas.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

Listen, I can look up wrestlers until I'm blue in the face and can possibly still not give a fukk and they can't shame me for that because I have no shame to spare for those bytch ass nikkas.

It’s hilarious that these people think a fan engaging Easter egg hunt for a possible returning or debuting superstar and a Japanese wrestler western audiences have no clue about wrestling one-off’s on your weekly show are comparable situations

:ufdup:

Like, come on buddy…

Last edited:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718

Not even remotely comparable. One is a mystery - a deliberate withholding of information to build suspense, engage the fans in trying to crack it, and will end with a legitimate payoff that'll all be laid out (See: All of Jericho's cryptic returns), not some one-off match with some for all intents and purposes random guy that won't mean anything and has no build up.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
It’s hilarious that these people think a fan engaging Easter egg hunt for a possible returning or debuting superstar and a Japanese wrestler western audiences have no clue about wrestling one-off’s on your weekly show are comparable situations

:ufdup:

Like, come on buddy…

Not even remotely comparable. One is a mystery - a deliberate withholding of information to build suspense, engage the fans in trying to crack it, and will end with a legitimate payoff that'll all be laid out (See: All of Jericho's cryptic returns), not some one-off match with some for all intents and purposes random guy that won't mean anything and has no build up.
If I have to have Google open to watch your show that takes away from me watching your show and ain't the point of the show to watch it and not feel like I'm studying for a test?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I thought Bayley's promo was dumb, because Bianca has had to fight for everything while Bayley is a 4HW. Also the whole "I deserve it because I always wanted it" promos are lame as fukk. The hilarious thing about them is that they can easily be countered with the person being average and not worth it.