How they gon' follow a junkie? BE A FAN, not a fiend 🥴,Candice LeRae returns🧚,Edge is back, the road to Extreme Rules.. Raw 9/26/22

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Amazing how "fans" punish a wrestler for staying healthy and being durable(Bliss, Morgan etc)...seems like everytime you look up Bayley and Becky getting injured or off having babies (Still don't know why people are clamoring for Sasha, if she cared about the WWE Universe she would have been back, at least the "journalist" have stopped that crap now that the "bunny is getting attention") and Charlotte is on her own timetable obviously

Bayley literally jumped over Rhea(after she gets injured to) to earn a shot at Bianca's title. But if WWE puts the title on someone new, y'all grab pitchforks. And heaven forbid if talent from developmental beats the established stars...lose lose situation

Anyway, back to posting women from completely different shows, and completely different companies,and the conspiracy of how when where why what who of a animal and to a guy who is boring (nevermind all the other times he was supposed to return, am I right lol)

In A WWE Studios Original Film, The IWC Stars in National Treasure 3: Harebrained Theories of An Overrated Wrestler
hqdefault.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Amazing how "fans" punish a wrestler for staying healthy and being durable(Bliss, Morgan etc)...seems like everytime you look up Bayley and Becky getting injured or off having babies (Still don't know why people are clamoring for Sasha, if she cared about the WWE Universe she would have been back, at least the "journalist" have stopped that crap now that the "bunny is getting attention") and Charlotte is on her own timetable obviously
You’re upset that fans like Bayley and Becky more than Bliss and Morgan despite the the first two being Mia a bunch. That sounds like an issue for Morgan and Bliss to figure out.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Extreme Rules have 5 gimmick matches.... HHH restoring the feeling. :mjcry:
Vince last year had one gimmick match, an Extreme Rules match with The Demon vs Roman. Now so far every match has a stipulation, just as it should be. Vince was really coked the hell out for that one. :deadrose:

Man at this rate, with talent returning during random nights of each show, Bray Wyatt might randomly pull up in the middle of a house show lol
No way they have him randomly show up after all the effort they are doing with the teases. It will be a PLE or significant Raw or SD. Season premiere episodes or Halloween Raw.

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Dominik gotta get put on a low dose trt cycle. Can’t come on tv looking like that :scusthov:
It’s only acceptable if you’re very very very good in the ring
I been missing the last couple of weeks... But he better not be half assing any more of Eddie's triple suplexs. :pacspit:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
You’re upset that fans like Bayley and Becky more than Bliss and Morgan despite the the first two being Mia a bunch. That sounds like an issue for Morgan and Bliss to figure out.
If all you took from that post was but but but the "fans" LIKE a certain wrestler then you're part of the problem

The old heads said it best...when business is booming the talent gets all the praise, when business is bad everyone blames the booker

Their were wrestlers in different eras who were on different levels compared to their respective contemporaries....in modern times, a wrestler who "fans" like and dislike is subjective....When you pray for RAIN, you gotta deal with the MUD too

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
If all you took from that post was but but but the "fans" LIKE a certain wrestler then you're part of the problem

The old heads said it best...when business is booming the talent gets all the praise, when business is bad everyone blames the booker

Their were wrestlers in different eras who were on different levels compared to their respective contemporaries....in modern times, a wrestler who "fans" like and dislike is subjective....When you pray for RAIN, you gotta deal with the MUD too
Sorry, I’m having a difficult understanding what your point is. Is your position that Morgan and Bliss aren’t popular due to poor booking?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Didn’t get to watch the show with y’all tonight. Miss the TSC brehs

Nevertheless show was solid for the most part.

That Candice debut was weak as hell though.

Very awkward ass way of debuting her HHH.

She ain’t a big name to be doing that type of appearance.
I like Candice a lot and I'm happy she's back wrestling, but I agree with this. That return fell flat.

I just hope that somehow this leads to her replacing Alexa Bliss.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Amazing how I joined 10/10/14 with this name(never once have I changed it)

Not only is it black excellence, he's named after a literal Tribal Chief

But let y'all tell it I'm a Stan 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Anyway, all this Bray stuff is Harebrained and lame. If it takes for Vince McMahon stepping down or getting out the picture or whatever, just so someone can debut or re debut, or return then I don't know what to tell ya. I respect the ones who stayed down, grind, and made it to the top(The Miz in modern times)

All this gimmick, pull the curtain back, look here, over there, hide the ball 😂😂😂😂😂

Okay he returns...and then what 😂😂😂😂 so he can get smashed by Roman

So he can have another five star hell in a cell match with Seth 😂😂😂😂😂