How them hairlines holding up brehs??

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LOL @ thinking biotin going to save you. Only thing tha'ts gonna do for you is give you pimples.
:noah: that explains why whenever I use that shyt I be having pimples n shyt. Haven't used in 2 months and my face been clear.

fukk it, I'm willing to sacrifice
My shyts on point, but I'm only 24 and reading some of these posts has got me stressin :damn:
If your shyt good, don't worry about it breh. That extra stress gonna cause your shyt to thin prematurely/rapidly.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
:noah: that explains why whenever I use that shyt I be having pimples n shyt. Haven't used in 2 months and my face been clear.

fukk it, I'm willing to sacrifice

Yeah I had a small patch in my beard for a few weeks and a co-worker recommended biotin and castor oil, so I said fukk it and gave it a shot... I started getting breakouts when I usually only get a pimple like once every 2 years. No bueno. I cut that shyt out immediately and it eventually fixed itself. Hair growth is like 85% genetics, 15% lifestyle and diet. All this other shyt is for the birds.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
when my hair grows out it becomes loose curls.
my left and right side on top fell back a few years ago but then stopped.
when i grow my shyt out i can let them curls just make everything look ok...i hope.

Daps
Mines is fukked, corners started to go. The front is thinning now too.

Rocking a light ceasar now, think my barber called it a triple zero or some shyt. :wow:shyt is so godly. Full beard, been hitting the gym hard.